Its Deffo Faith No More.

Guest dan666

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Headliner since Tool!

Kids that are complaining about FNM, shows the sad state of the kind people download attract. They would probably prefer someone like Fall Out Boy

I am tempted to give it a go this year, especially for FNM and The Prodigy. But atmosphere wise, it doesn’t t convince me to go.

i'm SO happy about this, i'm going to be seeing them no matter who else plays. Down could headline the 2nd stage and Monster Magnet could headline the 3rd stage and i'd still be at Faith No More, and for me thats f**king saying something!

dreading going to the official boards now tho (will i get lynched on here for admitting i've joined? :lol: ). a fair few idiots on there who still seem to think that efests is never right, when in fact it usually is. and a fair few people on there are just total f**king idiots. i expect a full page of 'wot the f**k faith no more who are they why isn't it blink they've just reformed and a way bigger and more influential' threads... and i must admit, as great as FNM are, the intro to the site is a bit overly dramatic!!!

edit - and this is the first year since 2006 when i care about more than 1 of the mainstage headliners!!! in 2006 all 3 were good, tho i didn't see G'n'R, 2007 only Maiden bothered me, last year only Kiss. this year FNM and Slipknot, i'll even see Def Leppard if there ain't anyone on the other stages!

shaping up to be a HELL OF A YEAR!!! :lol:

Edited by Salt_On_Everything

Well their decision to include Faith no more has got £160 out of me and my mate. We wouldnt have come otherwise! Amazing band.. Theres other good bands on though and some of my oldschool highschool period bands like korn and Marilyn Manson.. should be fun :(