What Song Reminds You of V 08 ?

Guest Rhyscot

the sunday at weston was mental, people mud wrestling everywhere! there were patches infront of the main stage where it was so deep nobody was standing there, which was brilliant for me after already being chucked in the mud, i was in the mud-pit closest to muse having a good old boogie.

and to go with the thread subject

why does it always rain on me. even though they never played it.

The Verve Bitter sweet. I was right down near the front on some random big blokes shoulders (thanks mate) with a bottle of poopers thrust under my nose and the rain hammering it down sideways... that memory will stay with me forever! Richard Ashcroft is a legend and i SO WOULD!

Also Sunday Night. Muse, :( Plug in baby, stamping in the mud, genuinly suprised on how good they were. loving every min. The outlandish flirting, kisses and cuddles made it special too... Good times

Forgot to mention and not entirely sure why i'm telling you all this, but the poopers and shoulder ride were a trade off for bum touching!! The conversation went something like this...

Me "Hey can you step aside i can't see"

Big Man " NO!"

Me " is that poppers? can i have some"

Big Man "no"

Me "Go on gimme a shoulder up and sme of that and i'll let you touch my bum"

Big man "go on then"

LOL maybe this should have gone in the strangest convo's thread lol

so so many!

Knight of Cydonia just because it was the end of the tour, everyone went MENTAL and it capped off simply the best festival day ive had - the mud, people and music (two fav bands to end) made it brilliant.

Dakota by stereophonics was immense, after hearing people slag them off sooo often, seeing a whole field go crazy to this song and Local Boy before it made me very happy.

travis were stunning, Turn and flowers in the window especially as said before

kings of leon - sex on fire. had heard it once, miles overplayed since but everyone singing along was brillaint

bringing back the memories.....