Doves

Guest zahidf

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were amazing, although the crowd was static pretty much, even they were obviously a bit nonplussed at the (lack of) reaction during songs. I remember why I haven't seen a gig in Cambridge for ages even though I live here. The new stuff is incredible live though.

They were amazing, although the crowd was static pretty much, even they were obviously a bit nonplussed at the (lack of) reaction during songs. I remember why I haven't seen a gig in Cambridge for ages even though I live here. The new stuff is incredible live though.

It was pitifully quiet reaction from crowd - you get a lot of tweeded billies and clueless couples at the Corn Ex sometimes. Not being snobbish, it's just they don't seem to know what's going on!

Not the ideal choice of venue for a tour opener!

Yes that's the setlist above..

The sound was superb. Especially on Jetstream. Could hear all the intricacies. 10.03 was great - leading into Words.

May try and get down to Brixton now....... Cedar Room will have to wait til Glastonbury

I've been reading the on-line reviews of KOR - all positive and all different in tracks they like/don't like. For instance 1 reviewer thought last 2 tracks were weakest and another thought the last 2 were strongest (like I do). Most think it sags in the middle. Methinks they should spend a week listening before writing their reviews - I'm sure their opinion on best/worst tracks would change.

Its great to have Compulsion added to the set list. On first listening to the CD the 2 standout tracks were Compulsion and House of Mirrors. Just need them to add HoM to the set list (+Cedar tho they'll save that for festivals).

I've been reading the on-line reviews of KOR - all positive and all different in tracks they like/don't like. For instance 1 reviewer thought last 2 tracks were weakest and another thought the last 2 were strongest (like I do). Most think it sags in the middle. Methinks they should spend a week listening before writing their reviews - I'm sure their opinion on best/worst tracks would change.

Its great to have Compulsion added to the set list. On first listening to the CD the 2 standout tracks were Compulsion and House of Mirrors. Just need them to add HoM to the set list (+Cedar tho they'll save that for festivals).

oh fellas what have we done

2 converts in a day....maybe we should have kept this to ourselves till after the jp perfomance

your all welcome to the world of doves people - the band, and consequently their fans, are all about sharing the love

go get the back catalogue, you have quite a lot of catching up to do :D

man, i almost wish i was in your position, to have it all fresh and new would be bliss