Green Day added as a strong rumour!

Guest tomdsjames

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The headliners look good to me , cant realy see radiohead been on tho.

Saw then at V afew years ago and they were good but id rather have the other 3 myself.

By the way i love the AM seen them 5 times and i think they just get better, dont know why people hate them so much.

If you want hard rock bands go to download L & R is a mix of rock and indie.

By the way i saw Greenday while on holiday in Las Vegas and they were the best live act ive seen, Mcfly lol.

Edited by stephen07

i love reading, but i've got to agree. if theres not a good bill under that then i'll probably go to something else. its just so predictable. i've got nothing against any of those bands but there isn't one there that makes me think "wow, i can't wait until the summer is over just so i can see them" a la Pumpkins or RATM/Metallica.

AM would clearly headline, i don't think there is any doubt about that.

thing is, i can really see placebo playing that sunday 2nd headline slot as well now. and they fall into the same category as the other 3. lets face it, the 2nd headliner on sunday has been one of the most talked about bands for the last 2 years or more. and placebo tour all the time and the last reeading show was pretty sub par.

reading is usually such an exciting line up, like the ultimate metal day sunday last year (if you're into that). or the ultimate indie day on the saturday, for that matter. but this looks like its going to work out to be just good. but with no spark and no wow factor.

give us the beastie boys, prodigy, slipknot, some real classic.

i'm not angry, just very disappointed. i'd be surprised if the rumours change again now.

I've been going Reading since 1990. I'm hoping there is enough decent bands to make it worth while this year. I'd be sad to stop going but it really is coming to the end I fear

I do go to a lot of other festivals too

Edited by Marshall