Insurance

Guest jamesglast

i payed up for my ticket the other day but the girl i spoke to messed up and insurance wasn't added.

i've payed for a few of mates and they have taken the insurance, but I'm wondering what exactly is covered?

if i was to pull out for any reason would i get a refund?

if i was ill, would i have to get a doctors cert to prove it? then would i get my dosh bk?

if my mates kids were ill, would they be covered then?

sorry for all the jibbering but i just want to know, i dont wanna take it out then find out it's no good,

cheers

From the lack of responses to your post, I am obviously not the only one who has no idea what you are talking about (although to be fair, I didnt book my own ticket this year - for the first time ever)....

Here you go .....

Taken from http://]Can I get a refund for my ticket after May 8th?

• No. Tickets are non-refundable after the deadline of May 8th. However, if you bought insurance for your ticket and your reason for not being able to come is covered by the insurance policy you may be able to claim on your insurance.

http://' target="_blank">Can I insure my ticket?

• Yes. Should you be concerned you will be unable to attend the Festival due to any unforeseen circumstances, you may wish to consider insuring your ticket. Cancellation insurance will be available to purchase for £3.90 per ticket when booking tickets, either online or when you call the SeeTickets booking line; or you may already be covered by your own personal insurance.

When I bought them the other day, I had to chuckle, I did it over the phone due to their lack of having taken my email address when I bought the deposit tickets back in Oct over the phone, and the woman I was talking to wasn't sure what was covered with the insurance either, she said they didn't have that info yet :(

I didn't bother, I'd have to be on deaths door not to be there anyway :rolleyes:

i think insurance is a good idea... im sure loads of people end up not going due to work refusing to give them the time off OR money issues, e.t.c

my new holiday year didnt start till this january but i paid my deposit in oct... the early oct thing could effect a lot of people when they get round to actually booking the time off.

i think insurance is a good idea... im sure loads of people end up not going due to work refusing to give them the time off OR money issues, e.t.c

my new holiday year didnt start till this january but i paid my deposit in oct... the early oct thing could effect a lot of people when they get round to actually booking the time off.