http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43677341547&ref=mf

2008 Review Part 1

2008 Review Part 2

2008 Photos

So it seems a few people have tickets already :lol:

Me

Butchwade

Treacle

I can't recommend this festival enough, one of the best I have been to over the years.

I should be going up a bit early (straight from the IOW so pretty much travelling the whole length of the country as I hope to spend a couple days exploring the area. Perhaps get the boat over to Stornoway and camp overnight up there.

So anyone else fancy the trip up north for this one?

Last year there was quite a few eFestival people there.. no doubt a camp will happen nearer the time :)

Edited by Paul ™

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Paul,

we should be there too, and we'll bring the Efest Support Accommodation :(

cannae wait!

We went to see the Vatersay Boys in Edinburgh last month, closed my eyes and I was back at Loop.

I'd like to see the Lorelei playing in the tent......if only to see you on the bodhran :rolleyes:

Hey Paul,

we should be there too, and we'll bring the Efest Support Accommodation :blink:

cannae wait!

We went to see the Vatersay Boys in Edinburgh last month, closed my eyes and I was back at Loop.

I'd like to see the Lorelei playing in the tent......if only to see you on the bodhran :D

The missus and I are hoping to get there again this year, but it will be the line-up that makes us commit. If we make it her ma n pa are gonna go up in their campervan and we'll probably drive up through the week too, avoiding "difficulties" with Ryanair and airports.

Names in the line-up I'm looking for: Dreadzone, Alabama 3 - either of them and we're there.

Really hope we make...

The missus and I are hoping to get there again this year, but it will be the line-up that makes us commit. If we make it her ma n pa are gonna go up in their campervan and we'll probably drive up through the week too, avoiding "difficulties" with Ryanair and airports.

Names in the line-up I'm looking for: Dreadzone, Alabama 3 - either of them and we're there.

Really hope we make...