Virtual campfire 2009

Guest darrenbha

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I seem to be here all alone tonight, I am going to get out my poi and have a practice. May even have a go with the fire poi depending on how many times I hit myself with the normal ones first.

Will not hurt anyone anyway........ :-(

Feels all lonely....

As I seem to be here all alone tonight, I am going to get out my poi and have a practice. May even have a go with the fire poi depending on how many times I hit myself with the normal ones first.

Will not hurt anyone anyway........ :-(

Feels all lonely....

*pops head out of tent* .... morning , did you see them cleaning the bogs this morning , as i may need to try for a little baby of my own and I don't fancy it if they have not been cleaned * wonders off in direction of long drop with bog roll under arm*

Edited by karlpowell

Morning everyone.

Does anybody want me to stick this meat on the BBQ that I have ripped from this Zebra carcass??

Tastes like chicken apparently.

If there are any lions left in camp, I've heard the best way to defend yourself is to look them in the eye and apologise to them for Tight Fit's 1982 smash hit, and confirm to them that more credible musicians will be singing about their nocturnal habits next time.

Anyhoo, who's up for some Culture Club action on the campfire stage tonight??

Hello all, long time no see. I have been busy for a while. Whats new around the campfire??? I hear Darren's coming which is great news.

Having the penguins comeback at all???