Radiohead

Guest rossg123

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you f****ing joking or what? Anybody who is doubting Radiohead's ability to make Sunday's Headline Spot come alive only needs to witness some of last years "In Ranbows" Tour to re-assure them that they absolutely do have it in them to sort that out.

I fully realise that it's only a rumour but as I have spent half the last 4 months worrying that it would be AC/DC, the thought of Radiohead is so exciting that there was a tiny bit of wee in my pants when I saw them as a rumour.

If it isn't going to be Green Day (and Melvin and the people who know seem to be convinced that it isn't) then who else could really fill a Sunday night slot??

i must be in the minority then, since i like the vast majority of their songs. In fact the only album i never got into was pablo honey but will give it another go having heard that set, is funny to see them playing such massive hits from the bends with no1 knowing them.

Yeah, I do like songs from all eras, although if I had to pick one I'd definitely say Kid A onwards. Some bands experiment and go progressive just for the sake of it and it doesn't work, but Radiohead's electronic stuff is amazing.

The Bends is as good a "rock" album as you'll hear, but it pales when compared to every album after it I think.

radiohead have the potential and ability to be one of the best headliners reading ever had but i fear that if they headlined they would look down their noses at the curry-eating,beer swilling festival goers and play a pile of obscure mid paced plodders that only about 10% of the festival goers would appreciate.

radiohead have the potential and ability to be one of the best headliners reading ever had but i fear that if they headlined they would look down their noses at the curry-eating,beer swilling festival goers and play a pile of obscure mid paced plodders that only about 10% of the festival goers would appreciate.