Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching appaloosa this afty.

but the movie event of the year (for me) Religulous - has finally leaked. I have been checking everywhere for this since september, and it finally lands on the day I have all the time in the world. awesome.

watched Face/Off on teh telly the other night and was highly entertained. and although i shouldn't be throwing questions at a film that sees two people swap faces amongst other ludicrous acts, the following questions need answers:

why did they do the hair proceedure at the same point as the face op? surely some of the hair could have landed in an open wound. not very hygiene concious.

do they not do post mortems on bodies anymore? or do they just take the word of sean archer (or should that be castor troy) to be gospel? archers boss had taken a beating. sort it out.

do they just allow little boys to be adopted or fostered by just talking to one parent? and that boy just happens to be the chid of a now dead terrorist who was klilled by his new dad.

was sean archer as sean archer (travolta as sean archer) the worst film character ever? luckily travolta wasn't archer in the film for very long.

watched Face/Off on teh telly the other night and was highly entertained. and although i shouldn't be throwing questions at a film that sees two people swap faces amongst other ludicrous acts, the following questions need answers:

why did they do the hair proceedure at the same point as the face op? surely some of the hair could have landed in an open wound. not very hygiene concious.

do they not do post mortems on bodies anymore? or do they just take the word of sean archer (or should that be castor troy) to be gospel? archers boss had taken a beating. sort it out.

do they just allow little boys to be adopted or fostered by just talking to one parent? and that boy just happens to be the chid of a now dead terrorist who was klilled by his new dad.

was sean archer as sean archer (travolta as sean archer) the worst film character ever? luckily travolta wasn't archer in the film for very long.

also watched Big Wednesday. the surfing scenes were absolutely amazing, the rest of the film was pretty lame. especially the happy days style house party and trip to mexico.

Edited by Purple Monkey

appaloosa was ace. ed harris is brilliant in it. I just seriously dont get the "crazy notion" that Renee Zellwegger is even remotely attractive? Just me? and whatever she has had done to her face has made it less attractive.

And Religulous was sublime. The americans - gawd bless 'em, they are sooooooo precious about their god. Bill Maher practically pwned everyone he spoke to. I know editing played a big part, and its obviously not going to be an impartial look at modern religion given Maher's obvious dislike of organised religion, but a very satisfying movie for me.

appaloosa was ace. ed harris is brilliant in it. I just seriously dont get the "crazy notion" that Renee Zellwegger is even remotely attractive? Just me? and whatever she has had done to her face has made it less attractive.

And Religulous was sublime. The americans - gawd bless 'em, they are sooooooo precious about their god. Bill Maher practically pwned everyone he spoke to. I know editing played a big part, and its obviously not going to be an impartial look at modern religion given Maher's obvious dislike of organised religion, but a very satisfying movie for me.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Watched Religulous last night, very funny, must admit not seen much of his stuff in the past but will have to look out for some of his stand up

Edited by modey

Watched Roger Dodger and Rear Window yesterday.

Roger Dodger was great - story of a love-rat, who has just been spat out by a woman he loves, taking his nephew out on the town in search of sex.

Rear Window is simply amazing - the film devotes an immense amount of time to getting to know James Stewart's character and this just magnifies the tension that builds throughout the film.