Photography

Guest chappiepunk

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Nightcrawler13's Samsung NV3 camera but I hadn't realised it was quite so expensive (around £120-£160 online). My parents have said I can have it, but to help them out in the credit crunch does anybody know of any similar cameras to that one, which I might be able to find more cheaply?

I have also told them I don't mind waiting until January if it means getting a better camera for the same price in the sales :lol:

Can get a NV3 for 80 quid online - http://www.microanvika.com/product.asp?PNO=SAM52001

If its a digital compact and a panasonic - maybe your looking at the lumix range, I got a TZ4 (after loosing a TZ5 and couldnt afford to replace it) but very happy with it ;)

panasonic-lumix-dmc-tz4.jpg

Gets me my wallpaper anyway:

p1000462gb7.th.jpgthpix.gif

(original is 3624x2448)

Edited by xploit

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some of my Random shot's

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by jamiejc

Nice collection of stratocumulus, cumulus fractus and altocumulus with crepuscular rays. I could be way off the mark here, I'm still learning. :P
Edited by jamiejc