• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the organisers gonna fit em.

Opinion seems to favour

The Killers

The Who or some other older band

Kylie

as having top spot on the Pyramid , which i do not agree with cos you should always

have 1 on top of their game UK act headlining at least one of the nights.

Cannot see Kasabian wanting the other stage as they were there last year under Razorlight.

So If i was Michael I would give em top spot in place of The Who etc.

Would be good - saw Kasabian last week in Leicester and made mental note to bring along

my little white rabbitt for company when they are on if they got a spot at Glasto !

Would be gd to see these somewhere other than at one of their homecoming Leicester gigs....gets some right twats going who dont have a clue how to act at a concert going...tis more like a f**king football match than a gig!

so yea id be pleased with that...altho Tom aint half cocky onstage these days...aint sure im that much of a fan any more...nd still unsure bout the new album...yes its got some cracking songs on..but it's also got some right bollocks songs on! :lol:

Edited by InMuseWorld

Think The Natural Progression is that they headline the other stage. As much as the probabably could get away with playing 2nd or 3rd headliner, they wouldnt be able to pull off a headline slot yet, and i cant see who they would play under if the 2nd headlined. Surely not Kylie (plus we all know whos playing there), not under the 'legendary act' (whoever it may be) and i still think that If The Killers do headline (which im sure they wont), they would get a BIG band, possibly of equal size to play underneath.

I don't think they will but I think they could pull of a headline slot, they've got the tunes!

Didnt they headline 2nd stage in 05 one night?

I think they'll be a band or two below the headliners on the pyramid.

I reckon headliners might be

Killers

Possibly A Reformed Blur????

The Who

Would be gd to see these somewhere other than at one of their homecoming Leicester gigs....gets some right twats going who dont have a clue how to act at a concert going...tis more like a f**king football match than a gig!

so yea id be pleased with that...altho Tom aint half cocky onstage these days...aint sure im that much of a fan any more...nd still unsure bout the new album...yes its got some cracking songs on..but it's also got some right bollocks songs on! :lol:

Cannot understand the attraction of The Who, a bunch of crocks and a big nosed pedio, seen them at T last year and they where ordinary to say the least, its the one thing that pisses me of about the Glasto lineup every year we seem to have some old washed up rockers that everybody creams themselves at, and they turn up and bore the pants of everybody.

To quote an old dead rocker "you glorify the past and the future dries up"