NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

Good to hear it.  The reaction from the crowd at Justice was pretty amazing.  I'm going to get more next time!

Oh definitely!  I ended up splitting them between our group and spreading them over 4 nights; part of me would have liked to dish more out in one go, but it did make the fun last.

In the end anyone we gave them to was told that the only rules were (a) they had to share them around their group, and (b) they had to pass them on with the same rules when they got bored or moved on. At one point someone tried to pass them on to me :D

I ended up with a pair on and LED lights in each hand; looked like I was shooting rainbows out of my hands :lol:

3 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

I put vinegar in the batter....

No comment on the whole northerners and gravy thing...

Mayo on chips, cheesey chips etc etc ketchup too if you're feeling fancy

Curry sauce can definitely fuck off

The glasses are cool as fuck

I'm out :):):)

Well said! I may not agree with it all, but well said! :)

Because I was having a little bit of a dip Sunday afternoon, I started offered out the shades to randoms walking through William's Green.  Some were polite, some were pleased, and some were ecstatic! The common factor for all the people who loved the rainbow glasses - they were all dressed as rainbows!*

Just now, lucyginger said:

WOOOOOO!! I would like those! Might have to get some for Boomtown!!!! 

DO IT!  Boomtown would be perfect from what I've heard of the place.

* Dressed as a rainbow means rainbow face-paint, rainbow coloured clothes, rainbow hair etc.  I didn't actually see anyone dressed like this:

60a4cd4f41bf790dd5a4554e3ddcc42cc2a0db26

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Because I was having a little bit of a dip Sunday afternoon, I started offered out the shades to randoms walking through William's Green.  Some were polite, some were pleased, and some were ecstatic! The common factor for all the people who loved the rainbow glasses - they were all dressed as rainbows!*

DO IT!  Boomtown would be perfect from what I've heard of the place.

I was having a dip on the Sunday night at Beni, started dishing them out to the crowd at Kasabian.  Had exactly the desired effect on my mood because they made people so happy!

FWIW I find you get the best bang for your buck if you give them out as the light's fading.  

EDIT - basically what Stu said :).  Also, as much fun as it is giving them to people who are utterly spangled, you may find that you completely ruin their brains if they're too far gone :lol:

Edited by Quark

Just now, Quark said:

I was having a dip on the Sunday night at Beni, started dishing them out to the crowd at Kasabian.  Had exactly the desired effect on my mood because they made people so happy!

FWIW I find you get the best bang for your buck if you give them out as the light's fading.  

That's probably a good shout.  Start dishing them out at twilight and keep going into the night (because you bought shit loads right?)

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

That's probably a good shout.  Start dishing them out at twilight and keep going into the night (because you bought shit loads right?)

It worked well there as the main stage acts run from about 8pm to 4am so you got full effect for most of the acts, but I certainly wouldn't dish them out any later than subs at Glasto.

Handing them out at 4am to a 90s house mix DJ on one stage was particularly good fun. I lost my shit when he dropped in We Are Your Friends:yahoo:

Tbh I'd happily spend an extra £15 and take 100 next time, hand them out en masse at the Temple!

1 hour ago, lucyginger said:

Yes! Let's do it!!!! :)

Deal :) I still have a bunch of glowsticks from before which were utterly hilarious - had people just fall over, run off bouncing with joy, offer me dabs of most every drug I've heard of... was great. Offering them to the undercovers was great too - they were the only people to say no

7 minutes ago, frostypaw said:

Deal :) I still have a bunch of glowsticks from before which were utterly hilarious - had people just fall over, run off bouncing with joy, offer me dabs of most every drug I've heard of... was great. Offering them to the undercovers was great too - they were the only people to say no

One of the best handouts of the glasses was at about 4:30 on Sunday night, clocked 3 blokes scraping the last of their mandy out of a baggie; headed over and gave them something to go with it :lol: