cv's on sale! - go!

eFestivals

1 hour ago, whisty said:

Wheres Grumpyhack, he'll need one, can the name be changed on the ticket I wonder?

I'm hoping that I've been sorted via Mooro, who managed to pick up a handful of CV tickets and should have a spare.  The problem is that as I failed to get a Festival Ticket on T Day, I can't buy a CV ticket, as they are only available to Festival Ticket holders.

The real challenge will be to get four Festival Tickets in the resales.

Oh bugger. Apologies to those using checkpage and are monitoring glastonbury.seetickets.com, as you just got sent an alert when there wasn't a page change.

I was looking into oldbird's issue and, after testing on the test system, I needed to do a test on the live data, but had commented out the bit that would have stopped the (false) alert being sent out. So a (false) alert got sent out.

Anyway, I think I've just proven to oldbird that she is in fact getting the texts, and she can't have been fully set-up at the time of the last real page changes yesterday. :P

PS: I'll re-credit the accounts of the people who got the text.

Edited by eFestivals