What are you going to do in summer 2018?

pie_and_a_pint

On 9/14/2016 at 10:00 AM, Quark said:

In fact, forget the blackjack.  And the festival.

I don't mind a year off here and there myself, so not that fussed.  May check out an alternative fest, or even just bugger off to the Lake District!

a  year off every now and then is good for the soul, I get to se other things. One year I went to Barcelonane and primavera sound. same crew all of us. was amazing. just that I think it will make tickets harder  to get this year and then again 2019

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 5:33 PM, mflord33 said:

Cheers Beddy, and to you! Haha, yea no doubt it would be muddy if we did go with Glastonbury weekend. Wellies required for sure with the suit.

Hoping to do Glastonbury themed one ourselves, currently sifting through ideas. A good band is definite!

I got married last month and we named our tables after stages/areas and had a photo of us both in front of the stage. The head table was the pyramid obviously and we even had a table called the long drops and the picture was looking at the long drops with my head sticking out over the top. We bought the biggest hand painted maps and stuck cards on the side with peoples name on it then a piece of string going to the stage

On 12/09/2016 at 5:21 PM, majormajormajor said:

It's just a series of gigs in a car park. Hard to really call it a festival. 

I totally agree. It was great this year because of the bands, but as a festival experience it was pretty poor.

I'd like to spend a month in the US and hit Lollapalooza as part of it. Wanted to go to Chicago for years!

If I can't find a substitute festival me and the GF might go to one in Europe, or we might just take a holiday instead. Haven't been abroad since Barcelona in 2012.

All depends on job/money though, we are meant to be saving for a house/deposit but thats not going too well at the moment, we shall wait and see :P