Brand New Area!

jamj

Th woodland area is a great intimate venue and one that I always say to myself 'I'm gonna sit and watch some random bands on', sadly this never seems to happen and most of my visits there have tended to be fairly brief. Hopefully this year I'll make the effort

One of KC's bad points is that they don't post each stage run times beforehand so it's hard to plan ahead.

(I do understand that this can be difficult as things can change but other festivals do manage to do it).

You have to wait until you are onsite to buy a lanyard. Last year I thought I'd head to a bar to plan my weekend before seeing Craig Charles on the Thursday evening.  I still haven't started.

I did catch the last 20 minutes of the Feud when they headlined the woodlands the other year. Pretty full and great atmosphere.

Definitely worth popping up there even if it is just to chill and have a drink during the day.

Th woodland area is a great intimate venue and one that I always say to myself 'I'm gonna sit and watch some random bands on', sadly this never seems to happen and most of my visits there have tended to be fairly brief. Hopefully this year I'll make the effort

Yea bet your in their Sunday night singing chippy tea !

Honestly it's full of Adders !

Be carefull

If anyone is looking for an act to watch in there id highly recommend sunshine underground headlining the Sunday. Of course you'd have to miss an American rapper swearing at you for 90 minutes (I watched public service broadcasting the other night when faced with that particular situation) but it'll be well worth it

Or at least I hope snoop is going on last and not kaiser chiefs!!

Edited by efcfanwirral

• 2 weeks later...

and another new addition......on the fringe of the woodlands with secret rooms.  It's good to see some new nooks n crannies added to explore! The Jagerhaus. There's acts n dj's on and I've seen some canny stuff at the jager tents over the last few years so will defo check this out, 2 weeks today.  I am giddy!! :girldance:

Pretty sure it wasn't there last year either. Be a great venue in the woods though ! Plenty of decent singalong tunes and a fun atmosphere

Yeah definitely agree!

We cant be far from getting a new map.  There is something about the map that makes it that bit closer!!!  12 days til I can leave home and head (even further!) north!!