Green Man Festival 2015

5co77ie

I wonder where and when Emmy the Great will play. Seems she was on the mountain stage early in 2009.

Edit: Alasdair Roberts, Natalie Prass, and Zun Zun Egui on Friday. Hooton Tennis Club, Vok on Saturday. Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve, All We Are, and Black Yaya on Sunday.

An event page on Facebook for The 2 Bears has them on Friday, but that seems a bit odd since they share member(s) with Hot Chip. Double duty on the same day and all.

Edited by Bort

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought my ticket in case things don't work out with a press pass. If I do get press, will it be easy enough to get rid of my ticket? I imagine so since it's almost sold out.

The official website is sold out of adult tickets now. Apparently there are a hundred or so on Ticketmaster as of this morning.

The Staves Saturday, Steve Gunn Sunday

124 acts in total on the Efest listing, 145 last year (includes comedy, doesn't include cabaret etc)

So expecting one last announcement of 14-20, largely for Green Man Rising I would expect, but presumably a Thursday headliner and maybe a couple more of note.

@markussnoppy - The day split will be in July, but they have never officially given times.

A clashfinder exists for every previous year which is cobbled together as a best guess based on the year before.

I think it's real poor form not to offer times in advance. I'd give them the tenner now for the programme if they want it.

Just bought my ticket in case things don't work out with a press pass. If I do get press, will it be easy enough to get rid of my ticket? I imagine so since it's almost sold out.

The official website is sold out of adult tickets now. Apparently there are a hundred or so on Ticketmaster as of this morning.

let us know if you need to get rid of the ticket, my daughters boyfriend wants to come but doesn't have the cash at the minute

Don't get my hopes up! Do you have inside info on this or just a guess? I think they could do it but why the big secret? My thoughts looking at existing line up is more likely something more folk - but that is just a shot in the dark.

Just cuz they have a relationship with Green Man looking at past line-ups, and they're around. BSP currently doing their debut in full, which was released the same year GM started (tenuous).

Talking Heads reunion would be Glasto/Coachella stuff, not a tent at Green Man.

Sea Power seem about right. Waterboys and Patti Smith last 2 years, so not massively popular - both older acts so maybe something along the lines of Julian Cope or maybe they've bagged The Sonics?

I would love BSP to be there too, but I'm not sure it's likely as they are playing Festival No 6 - it's so competitive now with GM, Eotr & FN6 all going for the same market late summer.

I have an outside bet on Chilly Gonzales being the Thursday headliner, it really could be anyone as it was Tim Minchin in 2011.