Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

My tutor sent me an email on Thursday asking me to see him for "a meeting" today. It seemed stern and serious so I was worried he'd tell me off. Just got back from seeing him, and he basically said he was worried about me because I was one of his best students last year and seemed a bit withdrawn this year, and then spent 15 minutes telling me how good I am at what I do :D

i've got that and two other games as high priority on my lovefilm list. should i take off the other two? i don't have online though so it's single player only.

I didnt play any online, not a big fan of online to be honest.

Its a great game, huge too. Not the kind of game you’ll put down and move onto another game. Id recommend just going with Red Dead yeah, and leave the other two for now. Also, they’ve just released a downloadable add on that involves zombies. The Wild West and zombies, together at last!

They've even made the bears in the game become zombies!!

rdr-zombie-bear.jpg

i've got that and two other games as high priority on my lovefilm list. should i take off the other two? i don't have online though so it's single player only.

It really does live up to the hype. I've been playing it at every given moment since it arrived and it's superb.

so a game that you won't put down? maybe rentals not the best idea then. if i keep it for 2 months, thats 30 quids worth of rental. be able to get it cheaper innit?

You'll get a 2nd hand copy for that yeah. And its the kind of game, even after youre finished, you'll play the odd time, go on killing rampages etc. Defo worth a buy.

Look at the size of the map!! Keep in mind, each of the places marked with names are actual towns, and their size reflects that.

Red_dead_redemption_map.jpg

so a game that you won't put down? maybe rentals not the best idea then. if i keep it for 2 months, thats 30 quids worth of rental. be able to get it cheaper innit?

I would suggest so. There's quite alot of playing in it and even when it's complkete there are alot of smaller missions that need done. Then again it all depends on what kind of games you like, I wouldn't imagine that it's for everyone.

I would suggest so. There's quite alot of playing in it and even when it's complkete there are alot of smaller missions that need done. Then again it all depends on what kind of games you like, I wouldn't imagine that it's for everyone.

Theres a thread for this I know, however, last word on it: Any game where you can walk into a convent, go to the chapel and slit a nuns throat from behind (or blow her head off with a point blank shotgun blast :) ), then pick up another nun, hogtie her, put her on the back of the horse, ride out to the train tracks and leave her there for the train to run over her is worth a purchase surely? You can also bring her up to a cliff top, give her a few digs in the face and then push her off the cliff. Honestly, the game pays for itself.

• Upvote 1

this!

:D

Having the experience from last year of paying for a Blur Hyde Park ticket, and then being annoyed at them then announcing a dozen other gigs, including glasto. And therefore knowing to wait for Pulp's inevitable Northern/Sheffield gigs :)