Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

Great night on Friday, Sportsmans dinner and the first time all my mates have been together in a long time. Loads of booze, plenty of food and some great speakers, Comedian Jo Camey and ex referee Jeff Winters who was fantastic and had some great stories.

I'm on holiday for a week, so we're going to have a few days out then I've got a big Saturday planned. Pub, Football, Pub, Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, Club then home to watch the UFC.

Plus I won a tenner off of Walkers for guessing it would rain!:lol:

Getting a cancelled appointment for my Theory Driving Test for this Friday morning... Fingers crossed ;)

They have brought in a Hazard Perception Test... Will ace the theory questions but the hazard perception looks like it could catch you out...

The hazard perception test has been there for yeaaaars.

The worst rated comment on this Daily Wail article:

Its time the goverment step in and reduced the opening hour to 12 hours in one day.

THAT WOULD CUT THE HOURS THAT IT CAN BE SOLD

PUBES TO 6HOURS PER DAY

NIGHT CLUBS TO 6 HOURS PER DAY AND A AGE LIMIT WITH PHOTOS CARDS TO AGE 25 AND OVER AND ONLY ONE CLUB TO A TOWN TWO TO CITYS AND FOUR TO LARGE CITYS FOR 9PM 3AM.

PUBS CAN SERVE FOR A GIVEN 6 HOURS 3 PM TO 9PM OR 6PM TO MIDNIGHT AS THEY LIKE

ALL SUPER MARKETS BANNED FROM SELLING ANY DRINKS

OUT OF TOWN LICENCEE SHUT AT 6 PM FOR DRINK OR LOSSE THERE LINCESS

IN TOWN LICENCESS SHUT AT 8PM OR FACE LOSSING THERE LIENCESS

- James.Bushy, Oxfordshire, 17/10/2010

Personally, I couldn't imagine pubes open for any more than six hours a day.

Edited by OneLittleFish

I have more energy and feel calmer today than i have in months. I have started getting out of the lift at the 3rd floor and wallking up the final two floors, (i know this doesnt sound like much) whereas as recently as last week i could barely make it up the steps at the train station without feeling knackered. This makes me happy.

I love hormones!

Oafish - i know i'm a reactionary idiot :P ; but if it helps, the one thing i heard about the hazard perception test is that its very easy to touch the hazards you see in the distance on the screen and then it registers as a wrong answer because you touched it too quickly.

Practical test booked for the 22nd November :) Fingers crossed... Hoping I don't fail it because of my crap eyesight B) That would suck :rolleyes:

Try this site to see if your eyes are legally good enough for driving.

If they are, and then you don't see stuff happening, its just your crap awareness :P

Good luck though!

My friend won a competition in the local paper for 2 free tickets to the Hamilton Accies (my team) vs St Johnstone game tomorrow and is giving me his spare :D

You call watching your team get humped a prize? :P

Happy about finally getting a confirmed start date of this Monday for my new job :)