Lithium05

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As it seems to have started in earnest round here good luck to those with pets this firework season. Anyone have any good tips?

Obviously keep them indoors late evening if you can. I know the vets have all sorts of medication on the market nowadays to aid calming your pet, not sure if any of them are any good though.

It's our first year with our current dog, no idea how he's going to be.

Been trying to post a photo of my pet using iPad but beyond me, any step by step instructions would be marvellous :)

oh I did it through Photobucket, signed up there, downloaded my photos from my android, then clicked on the share link. I've never been able to do it directly, if there is a way.

oh I did it through Photobucket, signed up there, downloaded my photos from my android, then clicked on the share link. I've never been able to do it directly, if there is a way.

Which share link did you use, when I try it just posts the link itself rather than just the photo; sometimes technology defeats me :) Edited by oneeye

Thanks for the tips there fc, still only posting the actual link instead of the photo though, given up :)

It might be the reply settings on your post, I couldn't post youtube videos a while back. In the reply options, try clicking on the left hand icon that disables the editing, you should see the Bold etc. buttons greyed out. Then try posting.

you posted the link so that it acts like a standard hyperlink - I'm guessing by using the link button in the editor. You just need to paste the embed link into the post, without doing anything extra.

If you didn't use the link button in the editor, then it's because you had the editor in HTML mode and it needs to be in plain text mode. You can toggle the editor between those by clicking on the icon in the top left corner of the editor's icons (it's in HTML mode when the other icons are enabled, and plain text mode when they're disabled).

There you go- from the website problems topic how to embed videos,

Reckon that's done it, only wanted to post 'Bruce' to say how much he'd love to play with all the cats on this thread lol :)

Had to do this on home pc mind you; bloody Apple don't make it easy.

Thanks again FC, have a great weekend :)

Edited by oneeye