NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure, SEGA Bass Fishing and Space Channel 5: Part 2

It would be great if Sega would rerelease Shenmue or even make a 3rd sequel, wonder how much a dreamcast would be on eBay, I gave mine away a few years ago...

Fixed. Sega are still making some cool games. They're the ones commissioning all of Platinums games atm.

The line up for the Dreamcast Collection is just another slap in the face for a community of genuinely loyal fans. In many, many peoples eyes it was the best console ever made and yet the "collection" contains 4 games that are either on or coming to the xbla and/or psn.

Where the f**k is Jet Set Radio?!? MvC2!?! Powerstone!!!?

Disappointing announcement is disappointing.

Fixed. Sega are still making some cool games. They're the ones commissioning all of Platinums games atm.

The line up for the Dreamcast Collection is just another slap in the face for a community of genuinely loyal fans. In many, many peoples eyes it was the best console ever made and yet the "collection" contains 4 games that are either on or coming to the xbla and/or psn.

Where the f**k is Jet Set Radio?!? MvC2!?! Powerstone!!!?

Disappointing announcement is disappointing.

The warrenty for the E74 error is 3 years. Ring them asap because if it was built more than 3 years ago you'll have to send them proof of purchase, which takes the piss.

edit: I thought one red ring was the video cable. But google seemed to disagree. I think when they changed to the jasper board it became the 'e74' error with one light flashing instead of three? Maybe i'm talking shit.

Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

Yeah I found it was just a temporary solution to my 3 red rings. Thou I stuck 2 tooth picks in the back, stopped the fans, and it overheated. This resets the xbox. But my 3 rings came back.

Mine was 5 years old thou (out of warranty), so I just got the new 250GB slim with vouchers I got for Xmas. Had to put a bit of money towards it, but worth it for what you get, the inbuilt wireless is a godsend.