NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the little Metal Gear ad thing, the power symbol is green and looks oddly similar to the 360's on button.... Just me? I do have hopes of seeing a Metal Gear on the 360 but I doubt it'll ever happen :rolleyes:

In other news Gamestation is doing Fallout 3 for £20! I'm having one of those as I've heard good things and that's a difficult price to ignore.

Just picked up Fallout 3 from Gamestation for £14.99 yesterday, I like what Ive seen so far, I'm hoping this will tide me over until we start seeing some discounts on GTA. I also picked up GH on tour and I find the guitar much more difficult to play than the GH 3 one, I find the dampening on the strum bar makes the faster songs much harder.

I don't see how people think GHII is better, It's not even real songs, they are all covers and they sound terrible.

I have nearly finished GHWT on Expert on guitar, But on Drums im just going through on Medium.

No more games for me for a while, Still playing on WaW Multiplayer and doing th career on Veteran which is pretty damn hard. Also still on Gears and GHWT so im well busy!

how does shop to work? i was a bit wary of the sign up procedure when i was going to preorder pro ev from there.

also, is guitar hero only guitar or is there drums now too? im not too clued up on the whole guitar hero/rock band thing.

Edited by modey

shopto are very good, every time i've bought from them it has got to me within 2 days.

You need to buy guitar hero world tour pack if you want the drums, that's the latest one out.

that guitar hero above is guitar and game only and was the one released before world tour.

hope that makes sense :(

so basically if i want drums later on, dont get guitar hero iii? cool, probably just give it a miss for a while then. the drum pack will be too much.

ta!

I've only got the original guitar hero wireless guitars and use them on III and world tour so i don't really know if the new ones are any better, someone else might know but as i already had two guitar controllers i didn't really want to fork out on another one

No idea about the controllers for I & II, but the guitar for WT is a step above the one from III - slightly larger, much heavier, just generally feels better made. Plus its got a dedicated star power button.

As for bike hero, this is how it should be done;

">