NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just have to hold either L2 OR R2 then with the corresponding analogue stick push it one direction then quickly push it in the other direction the way you want to slap.

I'm amazed at the big names in Fable II as I play it more.

So far I've noticed that Danny Elfman (Spider-Man, Batman, Simpson etc) does the music, Zoe Wannamaker (Susan from My Family) plays the narrator/witch lady and the best one of all was last night when I discoverred a pompous character called Reaver and heard the vocal talents of Stephen Fry!

Edited by Purple Monkey

So far I've noticed that Danny Elfman (Spider-Man, Batman, Simpson etc) does the music, Zoe Wannamaker (Susan from My Family) plays the narrator/witch lady and the best one of all was last night when I discoverred a pompous character called Reaver and heard the vocal talents of Stephen Fry!

Cheers, i'll pop down to gamestation tomorrow for a swap. I knew when i bought it that due to it being a pre-owned console there was a good chance it would RRoD, but thought it would last longer than 16 days. lol.

Need to find a big box for it cos parents threw the original one out

My copy came today and i love it, i've actually stopped paying gears of war 2 now as i can't put this down.

How do you play it with others? do they have to be on your friends list as i can't seem to find how to do it or play levels other people have created

MP maps for cod5 are quite good, for some reason Roundhouse isnt on there yet, maybe its been suspended until they fix the glitch?

the other thing I noticed is there are only 8 maps. not very impressive.

one nice touch I noticed was that if you have a mountable gun, and you reach a wall, you have the option to mount it, which is a nice addition, and the other (pretty cool) thing is the grenade damage - they blow your freakin legs clean off, bloody stumps ahoy.

Far too many games to play at the moment, torn between gears 2, cod 5, little big planet, fifa 09 and dead space and i haven't evn opened fable 2 yet, not really sure if it'll be my type of game

MP maps for cod5 are quite good, for some reason Roundhouse isnt on there yet, maybe its been suspended until they fix the glitch?

the other thing I noticed is there are only 8 maps. not very impressive.

one nice touch I noticed was that if you have a mountable gun, and you reach a wall, you have the option to mount it, which is a nice addition, and the other (pretty cool) thing is the grenade damage - they blow your freakin legs clean off, bloody stumps ahoy.

There weren't that many more maps in COD 4 were there? Until the new map pack that is.

Have you played the campaign in co-op mode yet?

And I don't suppose the XP you earned in the beta transfer across to the full game do they?

Cannot wait til Friday - it's a definite purchase.

Edited by t8yman