singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you should've seen the state he was in when he got home. He was all over the place, had obviously been taking some dodgy substances. I felt like I was babysitting him :unsure:

And unfortunately, yes. He doesn't seem the most charming person from what I've said on here, but we just click so well.

oh right sorry i didnt realise it was that night..yea that is a ballache..

I really cant stand it when I try to make plans/arrange things only for it to go wrong/me be put out because someone CBA to reply/call or stick to the program

distance is always going to be an issue, exactly the no idea thing is shit..why can't he just be real, tell you what's happening, like oh i dont think it will work,. i've met someone else

bla bla

be SO much easier for everyone involved..no?

Still dating Zooey, and have plans to see her again. We're not really dating though, all we do is watch dvds and have sex. I don't really know what we are. We seem to be heading towards the dodgy ground somewhere between bf/gf and f**k buddies. I'm enjoying it but at the same time I'm a bit worried because I don't want to end up hurting her, she's very sweet. Think maybe I should find out if we both want the same things in the longer term.

p.s. gemstarrr wud u lik a 3some wiv me and zooey

Having not been single without the kiddy at home for 17 years, i have no idea about how much its going to cost me to eat and stuff. :huh:

those of you that live on your own, how much do you spend on food and stuff? Bearing in mind i have fairly good taste in food, i eat lots of fresh stuff and like to cook) so will not be eating pot noodles every night.

I'm trying to work out my budget and i've given myself £300 a month for all food, sundries, going out etc. Is that enough?

I'm really awful with money too. :rolleyes::unsure:

Edited by sadwitch