singles thread

Guest outtolunch

Well I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I don't want to get married. or live with him. He hasn't asked me though so I should probably dump him right? Also "we don't sleep with men, or allow them to stay overnight until we have been out with them 3 times". Ch! Foreigners.

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I don't want to get married. or live with him. He hasn't asked me though so I should probably dump him right? Also "we don't sleep with men, or allow them to stay overnight until we have been out with them 3 times". Ch! Foreigners.

Right.

You- don't sleep with your cousin. What do you think this is? Pick Me Up?

I'm going on holiday tomorrow. Everyone try to reign* in the insanity while I'm gone.

*rein. haha ace typo.

Edited by sadwitch

I was on the train this morning and there was this pretty girl who was darting through her I-pod and I glimpsed a couple of album covers (Haunts, Frank Tuner, Kasms, Skints :)) on it, all of which are fairly small bands which I know and love. I gave a smile and she smiled back and if it wasn't for her having her Ipod on I would of made small talk etc. and if went well would of asked for her number.

I'm already over not asking her out but it occurred to me when I was scheming the best way to talk to her that I have never flirted with a girl I never met before whilst both of us are sober, and it has been bugging me all morning.

Kind of accidently broke the 'half your age plus 7' rule at Truck at the weekend... pulled a seventeen year-old. There was a bit of confusion, I thought she said that she was 20. :unsure:

Anyway, was good fun. Didn't doink her, but I think I was a bit handsy. Also, found out the next day that she had a boyfriend, don't feel too guilty about that though.

so things didnt work out with the 22 year old, age gap bothered him too much. (his loss, i'm over it)

but since then i have realised that i do actually want a proper relationship. so this is good i finally know what i want so can stop messing around! haha

i'm not sure how exactly to go about looking though, i normally meet men in clubs and i'm cutting down on going out cos i have no money. i'm just working all the time (all female workforce unfortunately!) and going to the gym mainly. and theres always just something abit dodgy about guys chatting you up in the sauna!

so things didnt work out with the 22 year old, age gap bothered him too much. (his loss, i'm over it)

but since then i have realised that i do actually want a proper relationship. so this is good i finally know what i want so can stop messing around! haha

i'm not sure how exactly to go about looking though, i normally meet men in clubs and i'm cutting down on going out cos i have no money. i'm just working all the time (all female workforce unfortunately!) and going to the gym mainly. and theres always just something abit dodgy about guys chatting you up in the sauna!

Kind of accidently broke the 'half your age plus 7' rule at Truck at the weekend... pulled a seventeen year-old. There was a bit of confusion, I thought she said that she was 20. :unsure:

Anyway, was good fun. Didn't doink her, but I think I was a bit handsy. Also, found out the next day that she had a boyfriend, don't feel too guilty about that though.

It tells what age appropriate people you can sleep with. Half your age + 7 for younger people and double your age - 7 for older.

So at 24 my age bracket of who I can sleep with before it's just plain weird and wrong is 19 - 41. Also remember the other person's age bracket will apply to so I can techinquly sleep with a 41 year old but they couldn't sleep with me as their's start at 27.

This is why kids are taught maths in school.