singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of that was exaggerated, but you get the general idea. Anyway, tonight I was walking through the same nightclub when I heard a girl shout "that's my stalker.... ahhhh!". She was still cute, so I went up to her and apologised for being a dick last time... she seemed to accept this. Still, my giant ego felt there was something more to this girl. So I stalked her a bit, apologised a bit more for stalking her (classic stalking), then eventually pulled her. It was strange... she seemed to enjoy it (i'm really good at kissing). Then she wandered off, and I tried to find her again, but when I did her male friends became all defensive and got in between me and her.

Yes indeed. You'll have to sneak it into festivals, security staff might think it's some weird way of getting high. That's what the kids do these days, they drink turpentine.

Actually I quite like the smell of it, so it will only greater attract me to you.

Yes indeed. You'll have to sneak it into festivals, security staff might think it's some weird way of getting high. That's what the kids do these days, they drink turpentine.

Actually I quite like the smell of it, so it will only greater attract me to you.

I'm sure there are women stalkers too!

Can I just say that i'm not really a stalker, and i'm actually a fairly nice guy? Or is it too late... ;)

rfs please don't knife me