singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't in the car with him. I was walking and cutting through onto the canal....he drove down to the dead end to tell me, then apologised and said he doesn't normally do or say things like that, and then drove off back up the other way.

Seriously, why/how do I attract nutcases? I wasn't wearing anything revealing (no Lithium, I hadn't forgotten to put on any clothes <_< ), I'd not seen him, I'd not flashed a smile at him, I was just walking along minding my own business. I even adopt the whole head down don't look at anyone these days yet people still do these random things :rolleyes:

I always call them "mummy" a name you never forget, and shows the lucky lady that dark side of your nature they always pretend not to like, but secretly go all moist over!

:rolleyes:<_<

Anyone got any idea how to get my dating confidence back? I was ok with it all last year then as the months went by my confidence has disappeared though there is no real reason for it. So now when someone wants to take me out i usually manage to find a reason why i can't go.

Perhaps I should just stay single. I'm not unhappy, i have a great time with friends and am very busy. :-)

Anyone got any idea how to get my dating confidence back? I was ok with it all last year then as the months went by my confidence has disappeared though there is no real reason for it. So now when someone wants to take me out i usually manage to find a reason why i can't go.

Perhaps I should just stay single. I'm not unhappy, i have a great time with friends and am very busy.

Sounds about the same, except substitute "Dating confidence" to "Initiating conversation with someone I don't know" confidence. But again I'm not unhappy with how I am now, just get annoyed with my own (for lack of a better word) cowardice.

I've said it before that I think I know why there's this lack of confidence. It's becuase I used to weigh 4 stone more than I do now, while at the same time being unemployed... I can't get round the idea that now I've probably got a bit more "appeal" than I did then.

Well..

I'm lucky as most chaps are moronic, cock driven sex maniacs who would do it to a lampost if it had the right pants on. So therefore you should remember how gad damn awful the competition is and get out there.

I get made to look good on a VERY regular basis by other man-twats wandering round like and autistic Barry Chuckle on heat, after he had really let himself go! :rolleyes:

not to say I'm not moronic or cock driven, it's just that I'm better at hiding it than most.

So, take a look around, get annoyed at the state of most people, then rememer they are your love competition and feel glad you have the wherewithall not to be one of them, and then get big headed and go out there and get some!

<_<

Well..

I'm lucky as most chaps are moronic, cock driven sex maniacs who would do it to a lampost if it had the right pants on. So therefore you should remember how gad damn awful the competition is and get out there.

I get made to look good on a VERY regular basis by other man-twats wandering round like and autistic Barry Chuckle on heat, after he had really let himself go! :rolleyes:

not to say I'm not moronic or cock driven, it's just that I'm better at hiding it than most.

So, take a look around, get annoyed at the state of most people, then rememer they are your love competition and feel glad you have the wherewithall not to be one of them, and then get big headed and go out there and get some!

<_<

Great advice for men peev but i have to compete with the young oompa loompas in mini skirts!

Most cock driven men wouldnt look at me twice with girls like that around. I find it difficult to be big headed. Not that i don't like myself cus i do, but i'm nothing special.

With whats???

Anyway, my advice?......Stay single!! I'm a very happy chapess right now. All that "relationship" stuff I went through in the past was just getting in my way, clouding my head, stopping me from being the person I really am!

It will take a very very very special man to change my mind about "relationships" in the traditional sense.