singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he can be less than complimentary sometimes... but is that a reason to publicly slate someone like that? Especially for others to get involved too...

Would a PM back saying you thought he was out of order and deleting him from FB not be enough?

If he's that bad... then surely people can make their own minds up about him without people being particularly insulting?

I know he can be less than complimentary sometimes... but is that a reason to publicly slate someone like that? Especially for others to get involved too...

Would a PM back saying you thought he was out of order and deleting him from FB not be enough?

If he's that bad... then surely people can make their own minds up about him without people being particularly insulting?

But without the fact people would've just came to there own conclusions anyway so at least telling people what he actually said they can form an opinion on that.

Personally I don't think what he said was that bad compared to soem of the stuff he's come out with.:lol:

Lol, so if you got told something that you thought was stupid, you wouldn't tell your mate about it?

Because thats only what i did.

And, people have made their own minds up about him, and most think the same. The only contact my mate has with him is through this thread, so he told him what he thought of him. Don't see nowt wrong with that!

Noo not about me, he was telling me about a conversation to a girl where in the conversation he decribed another girl as 'some size 8 german girl' to make this other girl jealous.

Which i think is rude talking about a woman by her dress size.

and.. i duno :O

Edited by _rachelbon

I wasnt having a go at anyone... merely voicing my opinion, which I keep getting told is what this board is for.

I'm not disagreeing with your observation, just saying that maybe there wasnt a need to say it how you did is all.

But we all say things that we possibly shouldnt sometimes. I know I have opened my mouth before engaging the brain before now and I probably will do again. :unsure:

But maybe Markee had fallen foul of that too... heat of the moment thing for example. Maybe he was quite hurt by the way she'd treated him and lashed out. Maybe he acts the big I am to compensate for the fact he is feeling hurt himself. Or maybe he is just an insensitive so and so....

Sometimes there is more to people or the story than you think though... that's all I was saying. :ph34r:

I wasnt having a go at anyone... merely voicing my opinion, which I keep getting told is what this board is for.

I'm not disagreeing with your observation, just saying that maybe there wasnt a need to say it how you did is all.

But we all say things that we possibly shouldnt sometimes. I know I have opened my mouth before engaging the brain before now and I probably will do again. :unsure:

But maybe Markee had fallen foul of that too... heat of the moment thing for example. Maybe he was quite hurt by the way she'd treated him and lashed out. Maybe he acts the big I am to compensate for the fact he is feeling hurt himself. Or maybe he is just an insensitive so and so....

Sometimes there is more to people or the story than you think though... that's all I was saying. :ph34r: