Clashfinder is Back

Guest elfimaju

Phew, all done. Man, that was effort. ;)

There are two versions: compact and full.

"Compact" is double sided and designed to fit in one of the Guardian pouches (see previous page). One side has Pyramid, Other, Jazz, John Peel, Park, Acoustic and Avalon. The other side has Pyramid, Other, Jazz, Dance East, Dance West, Glade and Lounge. Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.

"Full" is four sides, all four days, 18 stages: Pyramid, Other, Jazz, John Peel, Park, Acoustic, Avalon, Left Field 1, Left Field 2, Dance East, Dance West, Glade, Lounge, Roots, G Stage, Pussy Parlure, ID Sprial and Ballroom.

I'd suggest printing both full and compact but I'm going to predict that the compact version will turn out to be more useful. I think the full version's quite hard to read - there's just too much information there. If you don't know how to print on both sides of the page, I think this is a good time to learn.

Let me know if you spot any mistakes and I'll try to sort them out. If there are several I'll leave it until the weekend before the festival to update them.

Before you ask, no I won't add any more stages. :(

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew, all done. Man, that was effort. ;)

There are two versions: compact and full.

"Compact" is double sided and designed to fit in one of the Guardian pouches (see previous page). One side has Pyramid, Other, Jazz, John Peel, Park, Acoustic and Avalon. The other side has Pyramid, Other, Jazz, Dance East, Dance West, Glade and Lounge. Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.

"Full" is four sides, all four days, 18 stages: Pyramid, Other, Jazz, John Peel, Park, Acoustic, Avalon, Left Field 1, Left Field 2, Dance East, Dance West, Glade, Lounge, Roots, G Stage, Pussy Parlure, ID Sprial and Ballroom.

I'd suggest printing both full and compact but I'm going to predict that the compact version will turn out to be more useful. I think the full version's quite hard to read - there's just too much information there. If you don't know how to print on both sides of the page, I think this is a good time to learn.

Let me know if you spot any mistakes and I'll try to sort them out. If there are several I'll leave it until the weekend before the festival to update them.

Before you ask, no I won't add any more stages. :(

Top notch. This'll be very handy.

I do think omitting the Cabaret Stage is a shame, but since I've not seen the schedule anywhere, and you've already made your opinions clear on adding any, let's forget about it.

Totally off topic but I've just worked out who's in your avatar. I've been looking at thinking it's Austin Powers and only just noticed "from: Barron's Nightclub". I thought Bang Bang was R&M's best work and "America's Most Incredible Things" is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on telly.

Good stuff!