Shhhhhhhhhh

Guest 5co77ie

I'll do that. We need a pioneer to select location of Camp (Shhherbet ?).

Who is through the gate first ? Not us I fear and we need space for Shhherbet Hall .

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camping is on 3 sides of the festival village. Camping area is mostly flat and level.

I would venture but we are not going to be in a tent so I doubt we will be anywhere nearthe rest of you although I was going to try and get close to the family camp area if poss ( but havnt requested it officially) If not camp then def somehow meeting up with a drink in hand would be good.

This just in:

News from Nuala:

Sunday 26th August

Shambala Festival

2.00pm Main Stage

this is gonna be a corker, other acts on the 'secret' bill include smerins anti-social club, bad science, the duckworths, and the mandibles... roller disco, hot tubs, fun fun fun and there should even be some sun sun sun!

tickets available from www.shambalafestival.org

I pretty much know what you look like 5co77ie so I will come up and say hello if our paths cross.

we are in a big bastard lokon vario 5, me fat and balding, lisa short and ruddy. we tend to be found sipping wine like the landed gentry and contemplating food.

Also will Shambolic organic beer be on sale this year? My wife will be gutted if it isnt.

Edited by PeterD

There will be, but turn up with fingers crossed as well. Alternatively order here for collection on gate.

we pull onto the site, man with piercings directs us to the wristband exchange, everyone in front of us appears to be staff, not to worry, any way i get my tickets out and bingo, young dreaded lady informs us soz mate you are a day early. i feel so stupid, but its a tale to tell in the future. in the end we have decided to start on the wine in a leicestershire hotel room.

Mate, you are so bound to leave yer tickets in your hotel room tomorrrow...

Am packing up now ready for tomorrow-yay!

Bit confused about the fires situation tho.

I've read that raised fires are allowed, and then elswhere I've read that only designated fire circles will be allowed.

Anyone know which is true?

Car space is precious, and I don't wanna pack our fire basket, etc if we won't be allowed to use it.

Sun is shinin at to mo too - hope it keeps on shinin! :angry:

Am packing up now ready for tomorrow-yay!

Bit confused about the fires situation tho.

I've read that raised fires are allowed, and then elswhere I've read that only designated fire circles will be allowed.

Anyone know which is true?

Car space is precious, and I don't wanna pack our fire basket, etc if we won't be allowed to use it.

Sun is shinin at to mo too - hope it keeps on shinin! :angry:

MEET FRIDAY 6.00PM and SATURDAY 12 MIDDAY BY RED AND BLUE CABERET TENT

or a various points and times sober drunk or otherwise during the weekend.

:angry: