Shhhhhhhhhh

Guest 5co77ie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tickets all booked and sorted! best check the tents ok now,got it out last year and had to repair a hole made by a mouse!!!! :) looking forward to this 1 its so close to home aswell 1! heard that invocal are playing, any other rumours? does any 1 know who does the bars at this 1 ? :P

After having such a rubbish time(!) last year I've reluctantly bought my tickets again for this years Shambala, and have suggested to a number of friends that they too waste their money on this dire festival... (NB: Tongue firmly in cheek - shhhhh)

Yeah - Shambala's not many weeks away now... a search on myspace will show quite a few of the acts who are scheduled to play this year.. It's looking like another ace one.....

After having such a rubbish time(!) last year I've reluctantly bought my tickets again for this years Shambala, and have suggested to a number of friends that they too waste their money on this dire festival... (NB: Tongue firmly in cheek - shhhhh)

Yeah - Shambala's not many weeks away now... a search on myspace will show quite a few of the acts who are scheduled to play this year.. It's looking like another ace one.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi SarahNatBenAmy,

I remember you saying that you heard about Shambala at the Secret Garden Party. The SGP sounds interesting to me and I might like to give it a try next year. Would you mind after you've tried Shhh, telling me on here how they compare. I know we all have differant tastes but I'd be interested to hear what you think of Shhh (which is my favourate festy). I've heard some good things about SGP, wondered if they are simular. Thanx ;)

Edited by xray-specs

hi xrayspecs we have had great fun at sgp 2007/ 2008 last year they seemed not to be to heavy on the bag searches as they were the year before but the site is very close to a tesco store and people started to bring in boxes of booze daily this may have led to bar sales dropping, and the heavy searches this year! we are looking forward to shambala, live really close to site so did a little divertion today when collecting bike from garage just so we go the correct way on the dual but might know afaster route! will defo let you know how it compares to sgp from looking at photos and reading reviews some stalls are at both! :)

Words cannot express how good this festival is. Keep it that way. Oh, and more of you need to join the van supported bike rides to the festival next year - 50 of us rocked up from 5 cities on Thursday, had an on site critical mass then joined the party.

Fancy dress parade was brilliant. If any of you spotted Shaun of the Dead, that was me :D

Words cannot express how good this festival is. Keep it that way. Oh, and more of you need to join the van supported bike rides to the festival next year - 50 of us rocked up from 5 cities on Thursday, had an on site critical mass then joined the party.

Fancy dress parade was brilliant. If any of you spotted Shaun of the Dead, that was me :)

You can't keep all the scum out of festivals but the good thing about shhh is it's a very very very small minority so small in fact that the only way 99% of us hear about it is off the forum later. Have been to other bigger festivals and have heard first hand from people affected while there. Anyway those of us who went know it was shite festival and couldn't recommend it to anyone!