PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw 'em in Berne two nights ago. set list kicked the sh*t out of Reading.

Go, Animal, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, Dissident, Breakerfall, Even Flow, Glorified G, Elderly Woman, Sleight Of Hand, Jeremy, Marker In The Sand, Better Man, Army Reserve, Satan’s Bed, You Are

1st Encore: Garden, Low Light, Do The Evolution, Alive

2nd Encore: Last Exit, Why Go, Rocking in the Free World by Neil Young, Yellow Ledbetter, Little Wing

saw 'em in Berne two nights ago. set list kicked the sh*t out of Reading.

Go, Animal, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, Dissident, Breakerfall, Even Flow, Glorified G, Elderly Woman, Sleight Of Hand, Jeremy, Marker In The Sand, Better Man, Army Reserve, Satan’s Bed, You Are

1st Encore: Garden, Low Light, Do The Evolution, Alive

2nd Encore: Last Exit, Why Go, Rocking in the Free World by Neil Young, Yellow Ledbetter, Little Wing

I mean on the whole tour. When they play 3 or 4 No Code songs, that'll be my fav show. They've played one or two but haven't really played more than that this tour. I'll drop Reading from the lbest shows of the euro tour then, favouritism and all that, but Dublin, Arnhem and Marseille have had awesome setlists.

It was "sad" that I liked, I downloaded it! I must have seen about an hour of PJ all over the sunday evening. everything I saw was awesome although I have to admit I was slightly spangled and soulwax/2manydjs were also fkn awesome too!!

• 2 weeks later...
Given that Matt Cameron is the greatest drummer in rock music and has been since he began with Soundgarden, I can't possibly agree with that on any level (other than it being your opinion of course).

Just ask Pearl Jam. Two words - Matt Cam. :blink: