PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Sale of tickets for Wembley is going to be 2nd February at 9am, according to live nation.

someone told me fanclub tickets for Wembley are going to be US$181 for a pair, which equates to £46 a ticket; I guess ticketbastard etc. will be similar.

Edited by fantomas

Fan Club ticket prices are now confirmed (you can see them if you're clever and change the URL on pearljam.com/goods somehow, I don't understand it really but they are there).

(Price per pair in US$)

$160 München

$90 Chorzow

$181 London

$170 Düsseldorf

$151 Nijmegen

$205 Copenhagen

Edited by fantomas

Fan Club ticket prices are now confirmed (you can see them if you're clever and change the URL on pearljam.com/goods somehow, I don't understand it really but they are there).

(Price per pair in US$)

$160 München

$90 Chorzow

$181 London

$170 Düsseldorf

$151 Nijmegen

$205 Copenhagen

Well that was a palava with the server crashing all the time.

Finally got my tickets 4 hours later. But at $181 for the pair, PJ have seriously gone down in my estimation. Those are the sort of prices that I expect Elton John and Rod Stewart to charge. Not a rock band for the common people. Luckily I have a well paid job. Feel sorry for the students and youngsters with less cash.

Edited by micawber

I managed to get mine at 6.20pm :ph34r:

All the fan club allocation for Wembley are out of stock - it looks like all the tickets sold out over night (and therefore it's looking unlikely that any standing tickets will go on general sale). Best try at forums.pearljam.com for someone with a spare.

General sale is 2nd February at 9am (not the 1st as I originally was told).

I managed to get mine at 6.20pm :ph34r:

All the fan club allocation for Wembley are out of stock - it looks like all the tickets sold out over night (and therefore it's looking unlikely that any standing tickets will go on general sale). Best try at forums.pearljam.com for someone with a spare.

General sale is 2nd February at 9am (not the 1st as I originally was told).

tickets go on sale tomorrow (friday 2nd feb) at 9am, priced at £35 each.

onsale at:

Stargreen, Aloud and ticketmaster

it seems that standing tickets will probably not be available, as the fan club did sell out of them; I think this is partly because they are going for this setup, which has a smaller standing area:

10830s.gif

good luck to anyone trying to buy tickets.