PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the reminder to renew my membership :ph34r:

it's not definitely a Euro tour announcement, but it is what seems most likely at this point :lol:

it's unlikely to be any kind of festival dates, as membership is not involved in terms of ticket getting, and it's normally left for the festival to announce bands playing. outside chance it could be US dates though.

let's hope it's out turn again B)

apparently ticketbastard UK status for pearl jam has changed from nothing, to "there are dates scheduled in your area..." the last time this happened - was just before the astoria announcement.

also, in an Eavis interview yesterday about whether PJ will play glastonbury:

Interviewer: "What about Pearl Jam?"

Eavis: "No. I'd love them to play, but as far as I'm aware they're playing in London the week before hand so it wouldn't work."

signs are looking promising at least.

Edited by fantomas

Nice of them to do loads of UK dates isn't it, even nicer to make all standing tickets fan club only!!

For a band who made such a hoo har about ticketmaster i feel like i've been sold down the lake a bit with the "you have to buy a fan club membership and pay us extra to be able to buy standing tickets" attitude.

Nice of them to do loads of UK dates isn't it, even nicer to make all standing tickets fan club only!!

For a band who made such a hoo har about ticketmaster i feel like i've been sold down the lake a bit with the "you have to buy a fan club membership and pay us extra to be able to buy standing tickets" attitude.

Edited by fantomas

That alone, every Ten Club membership, is less than half of the standing capacity of Wembley Arena.

I doubt the figures would have risen too much since then, and I doubt every one of them will buy 2 tickets.

Cheers for that Fantomas. I'm encouraged now, should be a couple of thousand general sale. Are you 10Club?

Eeeee. I'm as excited as a fat lad with a new pie.

And I don't care who knows it.

'Are you ready? If you're ready, we're ready. We're in this together. Please, I don't think I need to say this, take care of one another, please. Like I said we're in it together. And er.................let's do it!'

That alone, every Ten Club membership, is less than half of the standing capacity of Wembley Arena.

I doubt the figures would have risen too much since then, and I doubt every one of them will buy 2 tickets.

Cheers for that Fantomas. I'm encouraged now, should be a couple of thousand general sale. Are you 10Club?

The ticket opportunity is for two (2) general admission tickets per

show. No single tickets will be sold. You will receive 2 wristbands with

your tickets, which will allow early entry into the venue 15 minutes before

doors open to the public.*

*At Wembley Arena in London, early entry will not be allowed. Therefore,

Ten Club has reserved the entire floor for fan club only!!! Any tickets not

sold during the fan club pre-sale must be released for public sale ... So

buy buy buy!!!

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=231011

Does anyone know when the public tickets go on sale?

Edited by funkyhitman

More money than sense :ph34r: (ignore me I'm just very jelous B) )

Money? I'll be skint for the whole of June mate! What else am I gonna spend on? A fur coat? A Range Rover? My missus? f**k that! PJ is more important.

It's just that I make a habit of seeing them as much as possible, as they don't come over here every year and plus they're getting on a bit... knowwhatimean? :lol: