PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dublin was AWESOME.

Education for the first time EVER

and covered Boys Are Back In Town for the first time ever!!!

Couldn't get any better than that :blink: Got one of McCready's plecs (used on Do The Evolution) and my friend got a tambourine. ;)

Edited by PaulJam

Surprised they didn't unleash Baba at Leeds, what with The Who's famous gig there and everything. But they've now done two of their big three heavy covers in f**kin Up and RITFW so the stage is set for Baba on Sunday.

It's the perfect festival song and they do it so well. I'm sure they'll bust it out in Reading.

OUT HEEEEERE IN THE FIELDS!! :blink:

im temped to say they were possibly the worst band ive ever seen at leeds

and i saw tacking back sunday when they was emo

Christ they were the boringest thing ever. They sounded like they really didnt give a f**k and was putting in about 50%

and in the hour that i was there (left at 11 to watch 2manydjs coz lets be honest 2manydjs > pearl jam) i heard eddie say 2 things to the crowd "make sure u look after each other" and "you all safe"

utter dire

Reading set-list -

Set 1 Interstellar Overdrive, Corduroy, Do The Evolution, Animal, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Dissident, Even Flow, Sad, I Am Mine, Jeremy, Grievance, Wasted Reprise, Better Man, Save You, Blood, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1 Soon Forget, Given To Fly, Once, Crown Of Thorns, Comatose, Alive

Encore 2 Why Go, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter

One of the best ever shows I have seen :blink:

Leeds set - list -

Set 1 Go, Animal, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Hail Hail, Severed Hand, Given To Fly, Green Disease, Even Flow, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Insignificance, Daughter(It's Ok), Lukin, Whipping, Not For You, State Of Love And Trust, Black, Porch

Encore 1 Why Go, Do The Evolution, Life Wasted, Alive, Rockin' In The Free World

Owned the weekend. Blew MUSE away completely (bigger crowd, played longer set, talked to the audience, good mix of old and new tunes with all six of 'em giving 100%)

They have a unique connection with the audience that not many bands can boast about. Eddie was genuinely overwhelmed by the reception, as was I. Didn't expect to see so many youngsters watching them. The sound wasn't amazing during the middle but the crowd singing made up for that.

Perfect choice of songs, they really did put out a lot of Vs. just a shame there was no Leash.

I'm sure they'll be back on our shores before too long...