Coffee

LateStarter50

I’m not just coming for the beer, I will need to fuel my daily espresso thirst. Will I be spoiled for choice or will I need to hunt around,  and will that come at a price?

thanks!

On 4/22/2024 at 9:16 AM, LateStarter50 said:

I’m not just coming for the beer, I will need to fuel my daily espresso thirst. Will I be spoiled for choice or will I need to hunt around,  and will that come at a price?

thanks!

Some are fab, some are like drinking mud. From memory, the good were pretty pricey but there was a few places where the coffee was amazing (probably also because I NEEDED one)

I’m taking an aeropress. Can’t be arsed with the queues in the morning. 

i read somewhere about buying a coffee on the way home and putting it in a flask for the morning. 

I refuse to queue for it - usually take an aeropress and some way of heating water but this year I'll be pre making a few bottles of coldbrew and having an iced coffee every morning (if we can get hold of ice, otherwise it'll be a lukewarm coffee) 

On 4/25/2024 at 3:13 PM, CanWeRest said:

Does anyone know if you can get hot water anywhere on site, either free or for a small price? I'm planning on bringing coffee bags with me, but don't want to lug a stove around.

I vaguely remember things like the Samaritans tent years ago giving out hot water 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

I vaguely remember things like the Samaritans tent years ago giving out hot water 

Thanks. Wouldn't want to take advantage or anything, but if they're happy to do that for people that'd be brilliant. 

On 4/25/2024 at 3:13 PM, CanWeRest said:

Does anyone know if you can get hot water anywhere on site, either free or for a small price? I'm planning on bringing coffee bags with me, but don't want to lug a stove around.

for the effort itd take to find and blag hit water id just suck it up for a few days and buy a coffee from somewhere for a couple of mornings.

I didn't realise Allpress were involved with Greenpeace. Not my favourite coffee but they are good. And they'll have a decent set up.

I've not bought any food or drink from Greenpeace since getting one of my most disappointing festival meals ever from them a few years ago but this might get me back

4 minutes ago, qt30546 said:

My brother is a veggie, he has breakfast everyday at Manic Organic (Greenpeace field). We have a coffee while he eats. The coffee is very good

They've not been there the last couple of glastonburys, alas - i miss em too, their breakfasts are a thing of beauty and are almost too filling and substantial!