NFR NFC 24

lucyginger

37 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm shoehorning this one in, as it does mention 'suns' within it. It's a song that gives me goose pimples;

Shoehorning a bit of Kloot is not only accepted, it's encouraged, as far as I'm concerned 😁

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

OK, here's a tenuous one, in that it's got the word 'sun' in it, as in 'Sunday'. And I really should have posted it this morning too, but never mind;

youre starting to take the piss with these choices now 😂🤣

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

OK, here's a tenuous one, in that it's got the word 'sun' in it, as in 'Sunday'. And I really should have posted it this morning too, but never mind;

Thank you Yog one of my absolute favourites, you made my day this one 🙏😃

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

You're right. I'll hold my hands up to that one and admit surrender. I just 'needed' to shoehorn it in. I'll be on my best behaviour now. 🙂

i got you babe by sonny and cher 😝😝😝

• Upvote 1

Brothers & Sisters, gather round!

Me and Hollie The Rescue Hound (TM) have been getting muddy as f**k for months on our walks.  I can't recall things round here being as muddy in the 6 years I've lived here.  Proper ankle deep slurry in places.  Nearly lost a Muckboot at one point.

However, it's only taken about a week of mild (not warm), breezy weather to completely transform the countryside.  I went on an 8 mile hike with HTRH (TM) on Saturday and only encountered about 2-3 pockets that were still soft, let alone muddy.  Never ceases to amaze me how Spring can be so transformative.  Explosions of Bluebells, Snowdrops, Crocus's and bright green grass and leaves everywhere.  Cracks forming in the drier bits of ground already.

I feel it in my bones that we're in for another scorcher.  The Rain Gods have had loads of fun and are ready for a long, well earned rest.

Here endeth the sermon.  NFR NFC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Me and Hollie The Rescue Hound (TM) have been getting muddy as f**k for months on our walks.  I can't recall things round here being as muddy in the 6 years I've lived here.  Proper ankle deep slurry in places.  Nearly lost a Muckboot at one point.

However, it's only taken about a week of mild (not warm), breezy weather to completely transform the countryside.  I went on an 8 mile hike with HTRH (TM) on Saturday and only encountered about 2-3 pockets that were still soft, let alone muddy.  Never ceases to amaze me how Spring can be so transformative.  Explosions of Bluebells, Snowdrops, Crocus's and bright green grass and leaves everywhere.  Cracks forming in the drier bits of ground already.

I feel it in my bones that we're in for another scorcher.  The Rain Gods have had loads of fun and are ready for a long, well earned rest.

AMEN!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

5 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

That's the spirit. 

On 4/29/2024 at 1:22 PM, 4AssedMonkey said:

Yep amazing how quickly it dries out. Just need the good weather to time it perfectly like last year.

17 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Yep amazing how quickly it dries out. Just need the good weather to time it perfectly like last year.

Yeah, I think we got a week of sunny days last summer and they all landed on Glasto 🙂