UK Politics

kalifire

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

@Nobody Interesting, be honest - did you know that Scottish Labour were led by a brown guy too ? Get the feeling you didn't. Where are the votes from all these racists flowing to then? 

LOL - Yes I did.

Be honest, did you choose to ignore everything else I wrote again................ and do you know that brown people can be racist against those of different skin colours/nationality than themselves?

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

and still you ignore the bulk of what I wrote.

Reminds me of when I first came here and you ignored all I said about Japan and their inflation figures LOL

I refer you to my reply to the other person on this - the evidence is all out there, I just have no desire to spend the rest of the day getting for you cos you will not accept it anyway.

Are there some racists who wouldn't vote for Yousaf? Absolutely. Were these people voting SNP before that? Doubt it. You provided 'evidence' which showed the polls showing SNP vote share dropping and blamed it on racism without realising the votes were flowing to a party also led by a brown guy 🤣 You've messed up and you know it- you didnt know who was scottish labour leader did yo

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

LOL - Yes I did.

Be honest, did you choose to ignore everything else I wrote again................ and do you know that brown people can be racist against those of different skin colours/nationality than themselves?

Maybe there is a better explanation for the SNP's drop in the polls in the last couple years than racism? Just a thought 

Are there some racists who wouldn't vote for Yousaf? Absolutely. Were these people voting SNP before that? Doubt it. You provided 'evidence' which showed the polls showing SNP vote share dropping and blamed it on racism without realising the votes were flowing to a party also led by a brown guy 🤣 You've messed up and you know it- you didnt know who was scottish labour leader did yo

I refer you to my previous reply.

Maybe there is a better explanation for the SNP's drop in the polls in the last couple years than racism? Just a thought 

As I said, I worked in statistics and therefore I know a sudden downward trend vs a gradual downward trend - but igniring that helps your position so I doubt you will take notice.

Like you have also ignored all the other stuff I wrote in the OP.

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

As I said, I worked in statistics and therefore I know a sudden downward trend vs a gradual downward trend - but igniring that helps your position so I doubt you will take notice.

What about the upward trend for Labour?

Where are the votes from these massive racists who don't like Yousaf going then?

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I suggest you get a new job . I marked in blue where he became leader, They lost more of their lead prior to that than after 🤣🤣🤣 Look at the graph ffs 

image.png.2bce52845627a44c35724fe3bc10ee35.png

So SNP dropped from ~50% in polls in 2021 to like 37% when Yousaf became leader and when he left they're on like 35% and the reason is.... Racism.

Meanwhile Labour (also led by a brown guy who went to the same bloody school as Yousaf have risen in the polls substantially. Probably the dumbest argument I've seen on here in a while and Neil still posts here 

6 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

What about the upward trend for Labour?

Where are the votes from these massive racists who don't like Yousaf going then?

You do realise that racists vote for Labour don't you? One main reason Labour did so badly in 2019 was the racists wanted Brexit so voted for Johnson to get it done.

So yes more said they would vote Labour........... but as history show Labour has some racist voters I think your argument falls down rather fast.

You could contact the Morning Star and tell them this story from March 2023 is obviously rubbish 😉
https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/b/yousaf-says-racist-abuse-raised-fears-for-his-family

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

So SNP dropped from ~50% in polls in 2021 to like 37% when Yousaf became leader and when he left they're on like 35% and the reason is.... Racism.

Meanwhile Labour (also led by a brown guy who went to the same bloody school as Yousaf have risen in the polls substantially. Probably the dumbest argument I've seen on here in a while and Neil still posts here 

Dear oh dear.

I shall repeat - Brown people can be racist too and often brown people are racist against brown people whose families came from different continents.

Racism is not and never has been white vs non white and until you realise and accept that you will fail to understand anything I have written.

I also directly talked about an immediate drop, a sudden downward trend, not long term trends as you are using. The two, in statistics, have little or no correlation in most scenarios.

I will probably now get told to 'shut up' as that seems to be where you head.

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

You do realise that racists vote for Labour don't you? One main reason Labour did so badly in 2019 was the racists wanted Brexit so voted for Johnson to get it done.

So yes more said they would vote Labour........... but as history show Labour has some racist voters I think your argument falls down rather fast.

You could contact the Morning Star and tell them this story from March 2023 is obviously rubbish 😉
https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/b/yousaf-says-racist-abuse-raised-fears-for-his-family

Obviously Yousaf has faced racist abuse (Personal attack removed ) , I'm not debating that. People that racially abuse Yousaf on twitter are not then going to go and vote for Sarwar are they 

Edited by Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Dear oh dear.

I shall repeat - Brown people can be racist too and often brown people are racist against brown people whose families came from different continents.

Racism is not and never has been white vs non white and until you realise and accept that you will fail to understand anything I have written.

I also directly talked about an immediate drop, a sudden downward trend, not long term trends as you are using. The two, in statistics, have little or no correlation in most scenarios.

I will probably now get told to 'shut up' as that seems to be where you head.

Their families are both from Pakistan 🤣

Show me one instance of racism towards Yousaf on Twitter which isn't from a white person and i'll donate £100 to a charity of your choice 

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

image.png.14d106cb86ea96f903c65344bb033ffe.png

This constitutes an 'immediate drop'? Seriously. You work in statistics 🤣

26 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

If you want to go to his social media pages and scroll back to when he was elected it will likely all be there still - I am not going to spend hours doing it though as some posts had thousands of comments and sub comments.

As you like look at X and post stuff from that all the time then you could do it whilst there. Sadly On X I no longer can as I closed my account a while ago due to how nasty the place became.

Anyway, I shall note this and when you make statements that have no evidence (which you do all the time) I shall demand evidence from you which of course ypou will readily give

well if you're going to go off social media posts then everyone is going to vote Reform or Green or Galloway's workers party.

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Their families are both from Pakistan 🤣

Show me one instance of racism towards Yousaf on Twitter which isn't from a white person and i'll donate £100 to a charity of your choice 

As I told the other person, I closed my account on X as it got nasty and if you have no account you cannot see comments.................. and do you really think all racists on the internet a) have real pictures of themselves and b) Use their real name!

6 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Obviously Yousaf has faced racist abuse you clown, I'm not debating that. People that racially abuse Yousaf on twitter are not then going to go and vote for Sarwar are they 

I think decent into personal insults is wrong and I would prefer it if you did not do so.

Do you not realise that racists are very often not the brightest people and perhaps, as you suggest I did not know, many may not have known who the Labour leader was?

Still as personal insults have begun I bid you farewell.

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

image.png.14d106cb86ea96f903c65344bb033ffe.png

This constitutes an 'immediate drop'? Seriously. You work in statistics 🤣

SHORT TERM TRENDS. Please read all of what people write and not just selected parts to try and win debates.

and yes I di work in stats - do you?

Around the time Yousaf was elected leader there was all that SNP police investigation stuff in the news...plus Sturgeon leaving was a big loss (although probably would have been a drop in polls too). Maybe there was a factor that he was asian muslim for some voters, but seriously going off abuse that he may have received on twitter does not necessarily mean that is the reason for the drop in the polls.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Around the time Yousaf was elected leader there was all that SNP police investigation stuff in the news...plus Sturgeon leaving was a big loss (although probably would have been a drop in polls too). Maybe there was a factor that he was asian muslim for some voters, but seriously going off abuse that he may have received on twitter does not necessarily mean that is the reason for the drop in the polls.

No way it was the massive police investigation into the former leader! It was defo racism of people changing their vote from one Pakistani Muslim to another

I actually thought Yousaf seemed alright, but then I don't live in Scotland so only really saw what he was saying about the Gaza situation or the ongoing SNP/Sturgeon police stuff. He did f**k up with the way he treated the Greens though, maybe not best idea to preemptively kick off with coalition parties and kick them out.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

go on twitter and have a look.

Thanks for proving you don't read what I write - I clearly told you I had closed my account and as only account holders can see comments it is not possible.

btw - when I say stuff like that you are one of the first to then simply dismiss what I say as having no evidence..............

So I shall do the same to your comment that you provided no evidence for.