UK Politics

kalifire

9 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

burnham the guy who was shitter than corbyn in the leadershit election.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Don't the Greens have two leaders?

both less popular than lucas. both less popular than starmer.

outscoring the green leaders for popularity are

farage

amber rudd

nigel lawson

norman tebbit

pritii patel

and many more.

Edited by Neil

9 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

they are quoting from other sources about another matter , that isnt their thoughts as an individual 

If someone put words forward in  that way surely they endorse them.

51 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

its an explanation to someone not an endorsement is how I read it 

It's a pretty crap explanation of anything when it's claiming the bnp as left wing. It's a tumour the bnp put about to try to make them less objectionable 

Just now, Neil said:

It's a pretty crap explanation of anything when it's claiming the bnp as left wing. It's a tumour the bnp put about to try to make them less objectionable 

Neil think youve got confused here , you need to read context of why Alex posted what he did in reply to someone asking a question about allegations .... 

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

Neil think youve got confused here , you need to read context of why Alex posted what he did in reply to someone asking a question about allegations .... 

I stand by my post above 

22 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

it's a quote, it's all in inverted commas.

its better  not to quote stuff that's wildly wrong.

being an old disabled git, I've been impressed with and appreciate  the efforts that have been made over the last few decades to make the world accessible tho people who use wheels, part of why I've been impressed is because my locality is well-served by drop kerbs on pavements(there's not many houses round here with driveways, so if there's no drop kerb I'm generally stuffed).

today i went off the beaten track to the other side of the city where i rarely go and discovered I'm lucky around here because there's many less drop kerbs in other areas. at one pint i had to get two workmen to lift my scooter onto the kerb, which they happily did, its always heartwarming how helpful people can be, i collared another poor sod earlier to help me get my waterproof out and help me put it on, i always try to make sure people know they've done a nice thing that's hugely appreciated (I'd much rather not have to ask), with my waterproof today i was mostly worried about it catching in the wheels and throttling me(which is why i needed to ask for help).

55 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

So...the Greens are part of the Scottish government...and then this...

Same as the Tories don't want to follow through to actually do it