Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

17 hours ago, dirtysteve said:

Thanks for sharing this, I'm a professional photographer by trade so this is a dream opportunity. I've chatted with the guy, seems sound. Fingers crossed, if this pans out then I owe you a drink. 🙂

Make sure you keep us posted on if you're successful!

8 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

They did the dance comp draw today and I didn’t get picked 😞. But thanks for all the support! Back to the desperate ticket search 

Sorry to hear this, we were all hoping you'd win.

Happy to enter any and all competitions to try and get you there so will keep checking what we can all do to help. 

5 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Sorry to hear this, we were all hoping you'd win.

Happy to enter any and all competitions to try and get you there so will keep checking what we can all do to help. 

Thank you! 

7 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

So sorry you weren't successful, after all the tortuous waiting too! But well done for getting so close. Our local coop has the clipper tea if you'd like me to get you a code?

I managed to find some the other day 🙂 

9 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

So sorry you weren't successful, after all the tortuous waiting too! But well done for getting so close. Our local coop has the clipper tea if you'd like me to get you a code?

If you’re able to get me one, I’m after the tea code

20 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

They did the dance comp draw today and I didn’t get picked 😞. But thanks for all the support! Back to the desperate ticket search 

Gutted for you Lucy 😞 still a few comps open and it’s my birthday this week so hoping that may sway the ticket gods 🫣🤣

3 hours ago, Mrs Dubs said:

Gutted for you Lucy 😞 still a few comps open and it’s my birthday this week so hoping that may sway the ticket gods 🫣🤣

Hope you have a fabulous birthday! 

On 5/27/2024 at 4:56 PM, Lucy92 said:

Oh so gutted to hear this, was really hoping it would go the other way for you! Hopefully a good story to recite in years to come and fingers crossed the ticket gods are on your side in October xx

41 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

Oh so gutted to hear this, was really hoping it would go the other way for you! Hopefully a good story to recite in years to come and fingers crossed the ticket gods are on your side in October xx

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I’m still holding out hope for a win somehow. I know. I’m crazy 🤣

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I’m still holding out hope for a win somehow. I know. I’m crazy 🤣

Not crazy at all! We can do this ❤️🙏🏼🤞🏼

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dizzymoo said:

Managed to get 2 boxes of Clipper tea so have a spare code if anyone needs it.  Fortunately I like the tea!

I would love it if it’s still available, happy to pay for the tea ☺️

1 hour ago, Mrs Dubs said:

I would love it if it’s still available, happy to pay for the tea ☺️

No need to pay as I'll keep the tea.  DM me your email address and I'll send you pics (of the packaging and receipt!)

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

No need to pay as I'll keep the tea.  DM me your email address and I'll send you pics (of the packaging and receipt!)

That’s so kind - thank you ☺️ 

On 5/16/2024 at 4:20 PM, deadponyclub said:

nice, does this mean you have a ticket now @WheresMyTent?

Sorry I missed this! I have a ticket, have for a while, but my friend is absolutely over the moon to be joining us! Thank you all for all your help! X

• Like 1

So lovely to see the other opportunities being so open, getting involved must feel so lovely.

However, after going around 7 Co-ops in Kent and London around the last month, officially given up on the tea. 

Hoping to see a few more winners in 2 days though 🤞

8 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I mean there’s time to learn 🤣

I have ran out of upvotes.

I think it might be possible to define anyone not already a DJ going down the path of trying, as rabidly mad. The relentless quest for a Glastonbury Ticket will have created a state of delirium never witnessed by mental health professionals the world over.