Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

3 minutes ago, Cm36 said:

Who’s this?

It’s an account who created an AI image to enter the wateraid competition  . Which made the final but was subsequently removed for breaking the terms and conditions of entry . 

21 minutes ago, sammyd1984 said:

I want to say I saw on Twitter that romo also won a different competition possibly brothers or cheese! I may have been imagining this though 🤣

Wait what? What’s their handle? 

honestly not worth the bother .... very much suspect its someone trolling and they expected to get caught out and likely havent won anything ... and if they have they cant have cheated on either of those 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

honestly not worth the bother .... very much suspect its someone trolling and they expected to get caught out and likely havent won anything ... and if they have they cant have cheated on either of those 

You’re right. 
Back to my tequila. Goodbye from my thoughts Romo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

Well looky here. 

IMG_2194.png

f**k this guy! Does anyone need brothers codes tomorrow, how many am I getting? None of which will be AI generated. Hopefully will be lucky ones from Barry Island the Welsh Rivera 😂😎  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

f**k this guy! Does anyone need brothers codes tomorrow, how many am I getting? None of which will be AI generated. Hopefully will be lucky ones from Barry Island the Welsh Rivera 😂😎  

😂 

I managed to find some tea today! Haven’t been to anywhere that sells brothers but need to stock up!

Do you know what bar you’re working on yet and your shifts? I really want to say hello at the festival! 

Still trying to win tickets for my 2 best mates, one of whom has been going to Glasto since 1986 😭 Crew/performer/volunteer tickets have not materialised. Have just entered the Greenpeace competition. If anyone hears of anything going let me know! TIA xx

3 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Wait what? What’s their handle? 

I can’t remember and now I can’t find it - but I remember seeing it and thinking how odd that’s the same person who did the AI entry was on the same day all that info came out 

11 hours ago, sammyd1984 said:

I can’t remember and now I can’t find it - but I remember seeing it and thinking how odd that’s the same person who did the AI entry was on the same day all that info came out 

I know who you mean and it's not the same person - someone with a similar name posted on twitter the screenshot of us winning the brothers competition. That's my boyfriend and I can confirm he is 100% not the cheating 'Romo' 🤣

Edited by Racingalpaca
Taking out someones name

If anyone can get the clipper tea on my behalf before the comp ends, send me a DM and I'll send you the cold hard cash.

Haven't seen it anywhere round my way

39 minutes ago, Racingalpaca said:

I know who you mean and it's not the same person - someone with a similar name posted on twitter the screenshot of us winning the brothers competition. That's my boyfriend and I can confirm he is 100% not the cheating 'Romo' 🤣

Sorry! Yes it must have been a similar name I saw and assumed. I’m pleased it’s not the cheat and congrats to your boyfriend 😊

5 hours ago, Cm36 said:

If anyone can get the clipper tea on my behalf before the comp ends, send me a DM and I'll send you the cold hard cash.

Haven't seen it anywhere round my way

Was coming to say, still can't find that bloody tea!!

The cheese still seems to be glaring menancingly every time I step foot into a co-op though.