Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, dizzymoo said:

I have a box going spare. Was also going to give to @BillieBobs! As it's just one entry and prize is not transferable I've lost track of who can benefit. Let me know if you want it.

Would love this if it's not been taken? No joy at my local Co ops. Very happy to transfer over the money however suits. Agree, everyone is so kind!

Fantastic team effort within this thread 🙂 remember to use those Brothers codes within next 7 days ... best to spread them out a bit .... or if you have any spares please donate them to others 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Is it better to buy crates or individual cans for the Brothers comp or is there no difference?

I vaguely remember someone saying the crates had one code for the whole pack.

I may as well get heavily involved now the desperation is ramping up

6 minutes ago, Cm36 said:

Is it better to buy crates or individual cans for the Brothers comp or is there no difference?

I vaguely remember someone saying the crates had one code for the whole pack.

I may as well get heavily involved now the desperation is ramping up

Cans will have individual codes in cases but I’m not sure you’d be able to order them from website in time to get to you before competition closes … I’ve not seen cases sold in the shops … unless anyone can tell me I’m wrong … both Asda and Morrisons sell the cans individually 

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

Cans will have individual codes in cases but I’m not sure you’d be able to order them from website in time to get to you before competition closes … I’ve not seen cases sold in the shops … unless anyone can tell me I’m wrong … both Asda and Morrisons sell the cans individually 

No problem then, I'll just fill a tote bag full of loosies at the Asda if there's no difference hahaha

Has there been any mention of competitions that haven't started yet?

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

B&M shops sell smaller cans for £1 (not all branches sell alcohol though), so you get more codes for your money. 

1 minute ago, dizzymoo said:

B&M shops sell smaller cans for £1 (not all branches sell alcohol though), so you get more codes for your money. 

This is great info! thanks for sharing that

1 minute ago, dizzymoo said:

The B&M near me sells the mini cans. I’ll pop over in the morning to grab a stash to share the codes out 🍀🤞

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Good shout . I’d forgotten that as our local one doesn’t 

There's a couple around me that definitely sell alcohol, I should be able to get a good haul in this weekend

Is it a winning moments thing, where you should enter the codes at different times?

Edited by Cm36