Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

Just now, sammyd1984 said:

It asked me to donate at the end and wouldn’t proceed any further 

I presume once you’ve entered details and hit proceed that’s it … think the donate was next page after that 

3 hours ago, bigchoc said:

Does anyone know if clippers save their 5 winner announcements until the end or if its like Brothers and someone could win any time? 

Announce it after the comp, I’m guessing as it’s one entry per person. 

Hi all! 

I bought a box of the clippers tea for Billie but now she’s got her Avalon bar spot (yay!!) I’ve got a spare code going for anyone who hasn’t managed to get their hands on a box.

Let me know if you want it 🙂

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Scarfur1 said:

Hi all! 

I bought a box of the clippers tea for Billie but now she’s got her Avalon bar spot (yay!!) I’ve got a spare code going for anyone who hasn’t managed to get their hands on a box.

Nice1 🙂 

11 minutes ago, Scarfur1 said:

Hi all! 

I would love it please!! Do you want to DM me your paypal and I will send you the money for the tea?

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

@lucy92 I need to get some tea! 

I’m in Cardiff on Friday so will have a look for you. I couldn’t find any last time but there’s another co op near the student halls that had the cheese so I’ll try that one 

Just now, dizzymoo said:

I have a box going spare. Was also going to give to @BillieBobs! As it's just one entry and prize is not transferable I've lost track of who can benefit. Let me know if you want it.

Ahhhh perfect! That’s two people sorted thank you! 🥳🍀🤞 If anyone else needs more happy to go on the hunt again in Cardiff Friday if anyone else needs it. No luck finding it last time but it may have been stocked since