Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

Will do! Although I’m a bit worried you only win one ticket… my husband may not forgive me 🤣 this would be an actual dream come true to dance on stage though 

I’ll be there! 
Sometimes you gotta take life with both hands and throw yourself into it. Opportunities like this don’t come around often. Go for it! ❤️

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I’m literally a dancer!!! This has my name all over it 

Aw fantastic, go for it! I’m as wooden and rigid as a four poster bed so my loss is entirely your gain here - good luck and go and smash it!!

11 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

My dance teachers video is already there, number three in this. If you could give her all the likes and comments she’s incredible!! https://www.instagram.com/p/C635JdFN1qn/?igsh=MXNqMmc5NWZ4cm9xcw==

I’ll upload mine tomorrow I think if I can pluck up the courage. Two get picked, so if would be incredible if it’s us both!! 

Number 3 was the dude wasn't it?

47 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

She's the left hand side dancer!

Yep! And she’s bloody brilliant and so deserves to be there

im uploading mine today when i decide whether im good enough 🤣 they’re all so amazing 

Just now, Lucy92 said:

Yep! And she’s bloody brilliant and so deserves to be there

im uploading mine today when i decide whether im good enough 🤣 they’re all so amazing 

Good luck! You’ll smash it 😍🤞🍀🎫

3 minutes ago, IFinallyGotATicket said:

So are they getting 3 tickets? If only one who gets it 

It’s just the person who’s submitted (unless they did too). Theres two slots up for grabs. So it would be INCREDIBLE if we both got it. I’m so blown away but the incredible dancers who’ve uploaded! 

1 minute ago, IFinallyGotATicket said:

All them entries are solos except for this one and she looks like the backup dancer , do all 3 get a ticket 

No. There's 2 tickets up for grabs. In this case the dancer on the left has submitted this clip as her entry. 

Just now, cb4747 said:

No. There's 2 tickets up for grabs. In this case the dancer on the left has submitted this clip as her entry. 

That's what's confusing me, if the left hand dancer has submitted it why didn't she stand in the front , it's making me think it's the man's video and if it wins he will be the one going glasto 

32 minutes ago, IFinallyGotATicket said:

All them entries are solos except for this one and she looks like the backup dancer , do all 3 get a ticket 

Quote a few are group ones 🙂 she just loved this dance! 

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

Has anyone heard from WaterAid regarding the AI image thingy? 

I reckon at this point they will DQ the Ai one and go with second as the winner . All votes counting toward the prize for voters . If they’d gone with a rerun for either 5 entries or just the 4 without the Ai one they have done it by now 

18 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Well I’ve sent something in 😬 it looks so sub par compared to the others but I tried 🤣 just gotta wait to see whether she adds it to her insta 

Sure it won’t be … most people viewing won’t have the same ultra critical eye that you have of yourself …. Good luck 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Sure it won’t be … most people viewing won’t have the same ultra critical eye that you have of yourself …. Good luck 

🤞🏻it’s definitely not as good but it shows I can dance hopefully 🤣

ill let you all know the link to spam with likes and comments! Honestly it would be the biggest dream come true for me

• Like 2