Glastonbury Free Press

mufcok

Can you get/buy these on site, as in the one's dedicated to certain artists?

I assumed you'd be able to get them after the festival last year, so didn't pick up the Get Back one for me and my old man, still slightly annoyed.

I'd love to grab an AM one, if they do one (and they play, gulp)

10 hours ago, paulshane said:

Note: the 'daily' paper is free (on thursdays and sundays) but the custom prints are not - they will have a selection for sale in the tent, you'll have to visit to see what, I doubt they are printed yet 🙂

Thanks, which tent?

9 minutes ago, adebola said:

Does anyone know where to get any of the prints after the festival? Didn’t manage to see the tent over the weekend and would love to get something from the press

theres usually a link to download i think ... might not be up yet . ill check with my friend who works there if there will be . for future reference you should be able to get copies from the info points too 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

theres usually a link to download i think ... might not be up yet . ill check with my friend who works there if there will be . for future reference you should be able to get copies from the info points too 

There is a link to download it which I will do but was hoping to get something from the actual press. I know they usually have prints for sale which I have bought in the past but not sure where to get them after the festival

Just now, adebola said:

There is a link to download it which I will do but was hoping to get something from the actual press. I know they usually have prints for sale which I have bought in the past but not sure where to get them after the festival

Is it the paper you want or one of the other things ?