Staying Nearby the Night Before

Time Being

2 hours ago, ameski18 said:

I'm staying up by Cheddar on the Mon night, purely because I'm in B&W campers this year (which I've never done before)

I'm hoping the drive around to B&W on the Tuesday arvo will be OK and it won't take hours to get in.  
Anyone got any info on arrival into the camper fields? It says they open from 12 on Tuesday. 

I'll then aim for wristbands / entry about 12-1pm on the Wednesday and head straight for the nearest pub. 
(Probs Tolpuddle at that end!)

CV East for many years has opened at the unpublished time of 8am Tuesday. No idea if this is the same for B&W but I’d guess it is.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Maybe, maybe not. I’m having a bit of an issue with that particular time slot 😩

I’m 7 months pregnant though so if you do happen to see a small blond girl looking a bit on the portly side, please do say hello!  

Hope the clash isn't too brutal. Gotta love Glasto...

And congrats to you!

We will be towards the back - the American-looking couple with a toddler. See you there maybe 🙂

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pilton digger said:

please don't be a c**t and ignore road closed signs. Locals use them to get to work / school / life.  Each year multiple c**ts block those roads by being too important to use the official routes, that are there for a reason. Every time some c**t does it and annoys locals, it increases the pressure on the council approval of the license aspects for transport.

please don't be a c**t.

Completely fair enough mate. I stand suitably chastised. Won’t do it again. 

21 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

Staying at Evercreech the night before so less than 4 miles away, early up to join the back of the queue at about 5am.

Me and my gf went to the Natterjack Inn over the Christmas holidays whilst we were staying in the area. 

great food if you’re looking for a meal on the Tuesday night.

On 6/8/2023 at 2:15 PM, gooner1990 said:

Depends if you're bothered about where you camp....if not, I would be more inclined to leave it till 1-2pm and just walk straight in.

We normally camp South Park way which I understand is one of the slower ones to fill, but it’s been a few years since I’ve been lucky in the ticket sale, so not sure if things have changed?