Compost Loo's?

dumski

Forgive me for lowering the tone BUT

how common are the compost loo's on site now?  The thought of portaloo's and long drops fill me with dread now.  Especially as its gonna be a scorcher

I haven't been able to get tickets since 2014 so mildly apprehensive.

36 minutes ago, dumski said:

Forgive me for lowering the tone BUT

how common are the compost loo's on site now?  The thought of portaloo's and long drops fill me with dread now.  Especially as its gonna be a scorcher

I haven't been able to get tickets since 2014 so mildly apprehensive.

I seem to think by the camping areas there are more compost ones. It's Longdrops by the main stages. 

Deffo compost on Bushy Ground though the queues can be big in the morning. 

Have not seen a portaloo unless its in the car parks and to be honest sometimes they are better than a long drop. 

Portaloos are now gone.  There's a mixture of both long drop and composters in the camping.  The biggest change since you last came is the frequency that the toilets are cleaned by the amazing Wateraid crew.  Rarely now do you see a really grim one except maybe in the really busy areas late at night. 

Mostly long drops near main stages but there are compost loos beside JP and near other stage towards the railway line. Pretty sure all toilets in the stone circle field are compost too. Campsites are all compost loos now (well the ones I have stayed in are). You are never too far away from some if you know your way around.

Edited by Dave_c