La Route Du Rock 2023

gigi21

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 4:32 AM, DownlnAlbion said:

Thinking about going to this, has anyone been before? What’s it like? We’re looking at getting the ferry over from Portsmouth with all our camping gear

Went in 2019. It´s a great small fest, less than 10k people day. The line up is always amazing, the sound is very good, and the atmosphere is great, the Brittany people are crazy. You can check the Altin Gun concert on youtube to feel the atmosphere. It´s 8 bands or djs during each night in 2 stages. Ah, they do a pre-day in a venue in the city with 3 bands, and small gigs in the beach during the festival days.

Stayed in the city of St Malo, that is a 20 minutes shuttle distance from the festival. The problem is the shuttle, i think that were only two buses during the fest. Wait in the rain for 20 minutes to back in the last day was not so good. But, if you will camp, it´s not a problem. 

St Malo is magic, a very beautiful and unique town. I recommend day trips to Cancale and Mont Saint-michel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 2:30 PM, joselito said:

Went in 2019. It´s a great small fest, less than 10k people day. The line up is always amazing, the sound is very good, and the atmosphere is great, the Brittany people are crazy. You can check the Altin Gun concert on youtube to feel the atmosphere. It´s 8 bands or djs during each night in 2 stages. Ah, they do a pre-day in a venue in the city with 3 bands, and small gigs in the beach during the festival days.

Stayed in the city of St Malo, that is a 20 minutes shuttle distance from the festival. The problem is the shuttle, i think that were only two buses during the fest. Wait in the rain for 20 minutes to back in the last day was not so good. But, if you will camp, it´s not a problem. 

St Malo is magic, a very beautiful and unique town. I recommend day trips to Cancale and Mont Saint-michel.

Thank you - this is really helpful! Booked up now

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...