Cala Mijas 2023

gfa

On 7/24/2023 at 11:17 AM, Drums Please Fab said:

anyone how much a taxi is from Fuengirola to the festival?

These shuttles people keep mentioning....were are they from/to? and how does one book them?

We paid about 10 to 12 each for 3 of us last year......the way back each night different story......expected though when your stumbling out of place. Just try not to get completely ripped off if your too drunk

2 hours ago, Cw91 said:

We paid about 10 to 12 each for 3 of us last year......the way back each night different story......expected though when your stumbling out of place. Just try not to get completely ripped off if your too drunk

So at least 30 euros each way? I may need to go back to considering the shuttle bus then! 😅

2 hours ago, Cw91 said:

Weird one....anyone have a festival cup from last year they'd be willing to sell....didn't bring mine home last year on last night....was too pissed

Many festivals use old editions' cups as they are left, so there's a chance you can grab one this year!

On 7/28/2023 at 11:22 AM, xxialac said:

Kalorama has a run on the first day of:

M83 ->Yeah Yeah Yeahs -> Metronomy -> Blur -> The Blaze (and ending with) -> The Prodigy

Must admit, a bit jealous there...

I'll take The Strokes over that tbh. Was lucky enough to see Blur already this summer. Would've loved for Yeah Yeah Yeahs to have been added though. Kinda surprised they weren't really.

In case anyone is interested, I'm selling a Glamping reservation for a Deluxe Tent (fits two people and includes breakfast buffet). I bought it for 160€ and I'm selling it for 140€. There is no name on the ticket, they are named once you complete the check in process.

21 hours ago, gingerevans84 said:

Evening all. Looking at the shuttle buses, if I book the 4am bus for example, but leave earlier, can I get on  one earlier?

Can anyone find the timings of the buses to Fuengirola? Don't fancy paying minimum 36 euros each way (per @Cw91 earlier comment!) for a 15 minute journey!