Cala Mijas 2023

gfa

On 3/18/2023 at 4:19 PM, josemalaga said:

La verdad es que hay muchas ganas de otro avance de cartel desde hace muchas semanas,pero sabemos lo mismo que estoy leyendo por aquí.

Hace 8-9 días vi un vídeo del alcalde de Mijas y decía que en próximas semanas avanzaría el lineup, entendí el lineup completo,pero yo creo que no será completo,pero si casi completo.

La semana que viene deberia caer ...

Esta semana al final?

1 hour ago, TheFullShaboo said:

pinched from Kalorama thread…

Aphex, YYYs, Belle and Sebastian, Jose Gonzalez, M83, Siouxsie, slowThai, young fathers and shame all added to Kalorama. 

Hoping Cala Mijas gets a few of these 🤞 

BB192CF6-6B24-4A2D-A28C-D234E8B11D6B.png

Works for me. And wouldn't be sure that we don't get Aphex. Last year Chemical Brothers weren't in the first announcement for Cala Mijas, but were announced later, and then Cala Mijas got Liam Gallagher and Kalorama didn't.

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

pinched from Kalorama thread…

Aphex, YYYs, Belle and Sebastian, Jose Gonzalez, M83, Siouxsie, slowThai, young fathers and shame all added to Kalorama. 

Hoping Cala Mijas gets a few of these 🤞 

BB192CF6-6B24-4A2D-A28C-D234E8B11D6B.png

Very exciting... I have a feeling Kalorama has Aphex Twin playing twice as Cala Mijas will have The Strokes instead. 

I'm kind of doubting Aphex Twin will be at CM but honestly I'm very happy if it's the same undercard and they throw in a few more electronic names like Bicep or Justice in the mix in the next announcement.

13 minutes ago, GmasterWomble said:

Very exciting... I have a feeling Kalorama has Aphex Twin playing twice as Cala Mijas will have The Strokes instead. 

I'm kind of doubting Aphex Twin will be at CM but honestly I'm very happy if it's the same undercard and they throw in a few more electronic names like Bicep or Justice in the mix in the next announcement.

Aphex Twin aren’t playing twice at K.

3 hours ago, aaalive said:

Works for me. And wouldn't be sure that we don't get Aphex. Last year Chemical Brothers weren't in the first announcement for Cala Mijas, but were announced later, and then Cala Mijas got Liam Gallagher and Kalorama didn't.

Kalorama got Disclosure instead of Liam.