Download 2024

FeverDream

1 hour ago, Hazz said:

Whatever is going on with till their tour is still happening and I’m guessing if they have been booked for next year team rammstein will be working extra hard to make sure it stays that way. Any way I’ll move on from there and give my updated lineup prediction based on peoples Predictions I will have another crack at this :

Friday

KISS

Steel panther 

Halestorm 

second stage

Bullet for my valentine

motionless in white

Miss May I

Saturday

Rammstein 

Enter Shikari

sleep token

Second Stage

Parkway drive

Stone sour

Delian 

sunday main stage 

Sunday main stage

Iron Maiden

Judas Priest 

Disturbed

second stage

Pendulum

Skindred

Babymetal 

You either don't know who played last year or this year, or are just posting this for everyone to make this comment.

• Like 1

After seeing their headline set at BOA this past weekend, Download should absolutely get Killswitch Engage to headlining the Opus Stage next year. They were due to play the slot in 2020. 

Iron Maiden / Sabaton / Creed / The Pretty Reckless / In Flames / Wargasm / Loathe 

Killswitch Engage / Arch Enemy 

Bury Tomorrow 

Ghostemane

Rammstein / Enter Shikari / Gojira / Turnstile / Bad Omens / Knocked Loose / Cassyette 

Five Finger Death Punch / Corey Taylor 

The Story So Far 

Cannibal Corpse 

Avenged Sevenfold / Machine Head / Spiritbox / Mudvayne / Babymetal / Thy Art Is Murder / Employed To Serve 

Sleep Token / Beartooth 

The Interrupters

Periphery

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

After seeing their headline set at BOA this past weekend, Download should absolutely get Killswitch Engage to headlining the Opus Stage next year. They were due to play the slot in 2020. 

Iron Maiden / Sabaton / Creed / The Pretty Reckless / In Flames / Wargasm / Loathe 

Bury Tomorrow 

Ghostemane

Rammstein / Enter Shikari / Gojira / Turnstile / Bad Omens / Knocked Loose / Cassyette 

The Story So Far 

Cannibal Corpse 

Avenged Sevenfold / Machine Head / Spiritbox / Mudvayne / Babymetal / Thy Art Is Murder / Employed To Serve 

Sleep Token / Beartooth 

The Interrupters

Periphery

I doubt Mudvayne will come for a 4th down slot. 

7 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Bury Tomorrow 

Ghostemane

The Story So Far 

Cannibal Corpse 

Sleep Token / Beartooth 

The Interrupters

Periphery

Agreed. I think Killswitch have shown they can smash it, so a second stage headline slot with a new album out by then would be ideal. 

3 hours ago, NotLee said:

Indefinitely banned on the DLF for 'spamming' which didn't happen. One of the mods having a big power trip over there so I'll just post it all here now. Thanks Hevs!

And we need to know because?

Oh yes, attention seeking.

You do seem to be involved in quite a few incidents that 'didn't happen'

Anyway, hope you are coping ok and look forward to challenging any unfounded accusations about bands you put on here.

Lennytee

Note to mods - I have no intention of getting involved in slanging matches with Lee, but I will call him/her out for making accusations without any evidence.

1 hour ago, Zampa said:

And we need to know because?

Oh yes, attention seeking.

You do seem to be involved in quite a few incidents that 'didn't happen'

Anyway, hope you are coping ok and look forward to challenging any unfounded accusations about bands you put on here.

Lennytee

Note to mods - I have no intention of getting involved in slanging matches with Lee, but I will call him/her out for making accusations without any evidence.

He didn’t do a thing wrong to get banned today. Not even remotely. 

Alestorm are scum. 

Edited by Andre91

34 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Just to confirm, what have Alestorm done that makes them scum? Genuinely interested.

Members have made some disgustingly racist comments about fans of colour and misogynistic comments about women. The evidence is out there if you want to find it. 

I’ve also heard a slew of other stories from people who have met them in real life that backs both of those things up. All round not very nice people. 

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Members have made some disgustingly racist comments about fans of colour and misogynistic comments about women. The evidence is out there if you want to find it. 

I’ve also heard a slew of other stories from people who have met them in real life that backs both of those things up. All round not very nice people. 

I see, I'll take your word for it

1 hour ago, northernangel said:

I see, I'll take your word for it

Google is wonderful and not hard to find

15 hours ago, Andre91 said:

He didn’t do a thing wrong to get banned today. Not even remotely. 

Power hungry mods. That forum was dead before I started posting and watch it die again. It's been talked about getting closed down now for a bit anyway so hope it does then they can go back to their day jobs when Download stop giving them a charity wristband for moderating their forums for free

6 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I’ve heard this, read about it etc. 

The fact they are an absolute sh*t-show of a band too, it all spells disaster. 

Im amazed they’re still getting decent sized bookings at download etc. 

17 hours ago, JimMacVeigh said:

I’ve heard this, read about it etc. 

The fact they are an absolute sh*t-show of a band too, it all spells disaster. 

Im amazed they’re still getting decent sized bookings at download etc. 

Yeah, its put me off Gloryhammer too, i've jumped ship to Angus McSix for my ridiculous power metal nonsense fix

What counts as a misogynistic comment in 2023 anyway? Just admiring a woman's back side is misogyny nowadays. It never works the other way around either, women can admire men's bodies and get away with it. 

I personally was banned from the Download Reddit page for using the word slut. To describe women who have sex at festivals.

Edited by markopaddy
  • Downvote 11

3 hours ago, markopaddy said:

What counts as a misogynistic comment in 2023 anyway? Just admiring a woman's back side is misogyny nowadays. It never works the other way around either, women can admire men's bodies and get away with it. 

I personally was banned from the Download Reddit page for using the word slut. To describe women who have sex at festivals.

Inappropriate behaviour take a break and reflect . 

3 hours ago, markopaddy said:

You gave a great example yourself!

On 8/25/2023 at 12:42 PM, markopaddy said:

And you wonder why you were banned?!

That NNv chap having a meltdown on the DLF and 'leaking' MCR being in talks with Download (if download were still in talks with headliners now they would be in trouble). He is a troll, pay no attention. Taking stuff from Instagram accounts and running with it. As of now the headliners remain the same, still no word on the subs just yet but normally that comes with undercard and don't normally get told them as 'subs'

• Like 1